Hi corn

• We have a new dark theme! To try it out, go to your Account Preferences and set Style to Ruinscraft Midnight.
Reaction score
Ello

Me name is Idiard and i have recently turned 16
Prev Users if lazy:
Maystar2306
Cimam79
Maystar2306
xdofHDIGoidG
Maystar2306
Idiard

Anyways, at the time of posting this it is bastile day, and i am 3 days away from gettign my 1st year mark on the server!
The mcatlas community is so cool, i have to admit...
But sometimes they get a bit :oops::oops:
Anyways, peace out.
xdofHDIGoidG is not referencing anybody from history, it is just purely keyboard spam.
Fun fact: I use to be the most hated on the server lol

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Roux007
Reaction score
whyd u reply to this for no reason lol. also to prove you wrong, Ive seen nobody dislike maystar more than any other person in that list (including you). maystar has done literally nothing lol why you raging
I get mayflies and maystar mixed up ffs. Similar names. Excuse my occasional retardation friend

one of the two has been a troll on the server for quite a while. One of them is a helpful guy who actually made me my first god armor set and the other mass griefed Dutch Africa

Refer to my second reply after reading this

Last edited:
Reaction score
wtf? when did i ever own sicily? i might of combat logged once but i dont remeber it. Also that last part abotu dutch Africa is pure dipshit. I have littraly no idea what your talking about you retarted 18 year old