Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Facundo37, May 31, 2015.

1. Facundo37

Facundo37 New Member

Ratings:
    +8
    My Minecraft username is Facundo37 but in about a week or so it will be TheMasterFC.

Im 13 but i'll be 14 in a week. I dont know my timezone but I live in Canada.

I have been playing Ruinscraft for 7 months now.

I've helped people with building on their plots, figuring out commands, and stopping arguements.

I would suggest ideas to improve the servers we got now and other servers we have in the future. I would also stop people being rude/mean to others people and their things on the server.

I´ve had staff experience on my friends server and a really really old server I used to play on a year ago.

You should choose me because i'm always on the server so I can see whats going on 24/7 and i'm always going to the different servers to see whats going on.

I hope you choose me as your next staff. Hope you enjoyed my application. -Facundo :)

2. efusion4

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,534
    Please include more information in your answers.

3. XigolIsGood

XigolIsGood Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +217
    If you're on 24/7 you might want to go see a therapist..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Coblle

Coblle Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +723
    Second time you've used this joke and its still funny lol

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.