Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by DatGamerBoy1123, Apr 14, 2015.

1. DatGamerBoy1123

DatGamerBoy1123 New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello Iam DatGamerBoy1123 And I Want To Apply For Helper On The Ruinscraft Network! Here Are Some Things From Me:

1) My username:
    DatGamerBoy1123
    2) What Is Ure Age And TimeZone(GMT Format Preferred?)
    I Live In The Easten Timezone And My Age Is Allmost 10 (iam Getting 10 In A few Weeks).

3) How Long Have U Played Ruinscraft?
    I Have Played Ruinscraft About a Year Now.

4) In What Way Have U Helped people On The Server?
    I Have Helped People With Stopping A Fight If Someone Swears I Say: Please Don't Swear, And I help Other People With: Redstone, Building, etc.

5) in What Way Would U Improve The server?
    Well I Wouldn't Want To Improve The Server In Any Way this Server Is Great!.
    6) Do U Have Any Experience With Staff On Someone's Other Server?
    Yes I Have My Friend Had A Few Servers And I Was Always Helper On The Servers Of Him So I Have Experience With Other Servers.

And I Just Wanna Say: I Have Not Been Muted, Kicked, Banned, etc. So I Hope U Guys Have Enough Info Of Me And I hope That I Will Be Choose As A Helper On The Ruinscraft Network.

2. DatGamerBoy1123

Ratings:
    +1
    I hope that i Get the helper rank :)

3. efusion4

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,524
    If there's nothing to improve on the server, why would we be looking for staff members?

4. DatGamerBoy1123

Ratings:
    +1
    Well efusion i ment like the plugins were great and stuff and staff and i said: i didnt wanna improve the server in Any way. i just like allready said i dont want to improve the plugins or staff but idd like to be part of the staff members in ruinscraft

#4 DatGamerBoy1123, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  5. gibbo4kids

gibbo4kids Member

Ratings:
    +5
    i wish you good luck! :)

6. efusion4

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,524
    Do you think we would promote a staff member that won't do anything to promote the server? The helper rank is not cosmetic. You need to actually put effort into doing stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  7. DatGamerBoy1123

Ratings:
    +1
    i dont think that u should promote a s staff member that doesnt do anything becaus its then very useless right?, Well if i Get the helper rank i Will do something with it and not do like: ooh i got the helper rank ooh yaay. No iam gonna do something with it.

#7 DatGamerBoy1123, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  8. DatGamerBoy1123

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks!

9. efusion4

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,524
    That's the same thing as improving the server, which you said that you wouldn't do.

10. DoodleBae

DoodleBae Member

Ratings:
    +227
    I'm pretty sure he might had worded it wrong. I have done things like that before, and it got me into fights, arguments, and such such more. Be sure to try and word it differently the next time you make an application for a website. I understand what you mean, but everyone else might not. Everyone has their own process of thinking. That is how your eyes and brain function for everybody human body. I still like your application, and I believe you still have a high chance of becoming staff on Ruinscraft!

• Like Like x 1
  11. DatGamerBoy1123

Ratings:
    +1
    Well it was pretty hard for me to write becaus iam not english iam dutch. And thanks for believing in me that i Can have a chance for staff on ruinscraft

#11 DatGamerBoy1123, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  12. DatGamerBoy1123

Ratings:
    +1
    Okay i will edit the application or just delete it
    (or i will too lazy to edit it and stuff
    )

#12 DatGamerBoy1123, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.