Rejected Hello my name is RozePoes and I was perma banned on MCAtlas on July 23 2020 for Nation Bank Theft. I know I am have a bad history but these days I hav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my name is RozePoes and I was perma banned on MCAtlas on July 23 2020 for Nation Bank Theft. I know I am have a bad history but these days I have improved the way I conduct my self on MCAtlas. I promise to never break these rules again or any of them for that matter. What I used to do previously is not the things I do now, I am a changed man . Since I was banned on MCatlas I have taken time to see and reflect on myself and now I know that the things I did are not OK, but they are bad acts which I wont do again. I hope the staff will see this appeal and consider my unban. Thank you.

Aug 21, 2017
Murica
Hello my name is RozePoes and I was perma banned on MCAtlas on July 23 2020 for Nation Bank Theft. I know I am have a bad history but these days I have improved the way I conduct my self on MCAtlas. I promise to never break these rules again or any of them for that matter. What I used to do previously is not the things I do now, I am a changed man . Since I was banned on MCatlas I have taken time to see and reflect on myself and now I know that the things I did are not OK, but they are bad acts which I wont do again. I hope the staff will see this appeal and consider my unban. Thank you.
Too bad you got caught for it. The good bank theft people actually launder the money from the fake alt they used to steal it, to their real one, then play dumb and only keep like 1-3k G in thier bank so nobody suspects a damn thing, and its been over a year so nobody will ever remember the original heist.

This is purely hypothetical and I don’t encourage anyone to search Crimea for any hidden loot box with 56k G I defiantly do not own. Disregard any rumors and plz stop reading this message

Nov 12, 2019
South Brazil
Too bad you got caught for it. The good bank theft people actually launder the money from the fake alt they used to steal it, to their real one, then play dumb and only keep like 1-3k G in thier bank so nobody suspects a damn thing, and its been over a year so nobody will ever remember the original heist.

This is purely hypothetical and I don’t encourage anyone to search Crimea for any hidden loot box with 56k G I defiantly do not own. Disregard any rumors and plz stop reading this message
(he defiantly does not own(defiantly))

Status
Not open for further replies.