Hello I'm _MaKa47

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by masonthedog123, Jan 11, 2020.

1. masonthedog123

masonthedog123 New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Hi, I am _Maka47 pronounced similer to Ak47 but fit to my first and last name initials, MK. And I have been playing ruinscraft for a while and if you are new to ruinscraft and you see me on, by all means ask any questions you might have about commands, custom items, or building advice I would love to help.
    I use my plot as an experimental building area, I tend to building styles I don't do much so I can improve on them.
    I would like to learn to speak Spanish so I can visit to Spain when I get older and not have trouble communicating. I am 12 years old at this time and soon will be 13, and am in seventh grade.

I hope you all have a great day.
    <3 _MaKa47

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. PVP_Builder

Helper

Ratings:
    +117
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.