Rejected Hbsavag3Hb's application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by HBsavag3Hb, Mar 22, 2020.

1. HBsavag3Hb

HBsavag3Hb New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1) What is your Minecraft username?

-Hbsavag3Hb

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?

-I do not feel comfortable sharing my age or my timezone

3) How long have you played on our servers?

-maybe like a week or two

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?

-I have given people a home town

5) In what ways would you improve the server?

-I would make it a friendlier environment and would end all enslavement of villagers on mcatlas

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?

-I have ran 3 shops on play.breakdowncraft.com

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?

-Well for starters i don't curse so im kid friendly (and I know there's more to it to be kid friendly).

I love minecraft, and I don't give up

2. qcewest

qcewest New Member

Ratings:
    +7
    u need to redo the whole thing lOl

3. Emperyia

Emperyia New Member

Ratings:
    +34
    I am very sorry to say this, but your application is extremely flawed. If it weren't for the labels, I wouldn't know if you even read the guidelines. First of all, if you don't share your age, you may be suspected of being under 13, which means you can't be staff, second, you need to have about 6 months experience to think about becoming a staff, you need to elaborate more on 4, 5, 6, 7, and "I love minecraft, and I don't give up", is a pathetic excuse for anything, really. I'd expect this to be a joke, in all honesty. Sorry, but this will certainly not be accepted.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Doggi

Doggi Member

Ratings:
    +26
    I agree with what Emperyia said. In the guidelines, it says that questions like 4, 5, and 7 should be very detailed, and at least a paragraph each. But theses ones are only a sentence.

5. k0rnel

Helper

Ratings:
    +69
    Hello HBsavag3Hb,
    not to judge but this application was poorly made. The questions don't have any detail to it and 2 weeks play time is to little to apply.

I really hope you'll reapply in the future in hopes that I can see you as a helper.

(please read Emperyia's recommendation for more informative feedback)

6. PVP_Builder

Ratings:
    +147
    Hey Hbsavag3Hb! We've looked at this application and have decided to reject it. We feel as though you could add way more detail, help out around the server more, and play for a bit longer (6 months is usually regarded as the minimum amount of playtime). A big issue with this application is that you didn't put your age. We understand that this may be an uncomfortable thing for you to answer, but we need to know that you are at least 13. The timezone part is also important so that we can know when you'll be able to be on. I highly recommend checking out this for an amazing guide on how to make a staff application. Thank you for taking the time to apply! You may reapply in 2 weeks :).

#6 PVP_Builder, Mar 23, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.