Event HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Roux007, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Roux007

Roux007 Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +187
    I know this might get removed, but its been 3 years since I've joined. Its been aa privilege to see this server grow. I would personally like to thank aa few people

Choiices
    JetTH
    North
    VenaCafe
    Papa Xigol (Hail Xigol)
    Tyyyyyyyyy

These people were back in the only 2017-2018 Gen, not the golden days, but certainly a while back

This is my 3rd year posting, and if you dont know who I am, its fine. Comment below on what things you want to know about old ruinscraft!

Note: Legit I joined RC back in the beginning of my 8th grade year, and now im halfway through my Junior year in High School. Its been a Long journey, but I cant wait for next year

I hope this place stays active

Oh btw if you know who I am, then message me below, It might take me a week or two to respond, bc I'm not used to be active, but ill get there eventually

If you want to contact me, go to my Discord
    KepshinKelly#1091

Later guys, and may you have a great day!!!

• Like Like x 4
  2. qcewest

qcewest New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    That’s pretty cool :)

3. windows_virus

Helper

Ratings:
    +519
    Hey, I remember you.

4. Roux007

Roux007 Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +187
    Oh that's nice someone does. Where are you from?

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.