Rejected Hallucinationman Staff Application 2.0

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by hallucinationman, Jun 27, 2020.

1. hallucinationman

Ratings:
    +42
    1) What is your minecraft username?

My username is hallucinationman, and i don't plan on changing it

2) What is your age and timezone?

I am 15, and my timezone is central or GMT -5

3) How long have you played on our server?

I have been playing since September 22, or a little over 9 months

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?

The ways i have helped people on the server is through, advice on commands, giving away hard to get items, advice on how mcmmo works, and funding towns/giving advice on how to get gold. When a new player starts the server that has no experience with how towny or mcmmo works i try as much as possible to explain how the plugins work, what benefits they have, and how to use them. For instance with mcmmo most new players don't know how it works or why they keep getting lvls for chopping trees. I try to alleviate that confusion. Also in regards to rare items or hard to get items, i have been handing out haste potions and dark oak saplings for a few months now, along with handing out most items. I have also been giving newer players tips on how to mine gold efficiently, like what y lvl, along with linking a gold map if they want one.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?

I have a couple ideas for things to improve upon. The first is a plugin i have seen on other servers where basically you type in chat [Item] and it shows what item you have in chat. With the recent bypass by weapons and killing in chat this idea might not be the best, but if there was a way to filter it then people could show off their items more. The second being harsher rule enforcement and punishments, cause at the moment you can spam for three minutes and get a single warning, this should be harsher to provide a better experience for all players.

6) Do you have previous experience as staff on any other server?

Sadly i can't say i have experience staff on any minecraft sever, but i do moderate a few discord servers of my own boasting over a hundred players.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?

You should choose me because i am a very active player in the community usually online for about 5-6 hours a day. the times i can get on are very flexible and i know what times there can be a lack of staff and can be on in those time. I check discord and the forums quite often and can respond to any reports pretty fast. I'm a generally helpful player that tries to defuse things when they come up and tries to helpp the community as much as possible.

Thanks for reading

#1 hallucinationman, Jun 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +730
    u dont ned to number your applecations

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. _coolbird

_coolbird Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +282
    U do

4. _coolbird

Ratings:
    +282
    Hallu for staff

5. FrenchieCB

FrenchieCB Member

Ratings:
    +101
    Hall for staff 2020

6. hallucinationman

Ratings:
    +42
    Idk if I have to or if I don’t I just prefer too

7. Tombonie

Tombonie New Member

Ratings:
    +9
    This is a good staff app, my only big revisions I would add is a couple grammar things like spelling and capitalizing I's, and simply adding more. While quality over quantity is important, showing them exactly why you are the perfect candidate for staff team is what applying is about, so adding more to what you can offer that is different from the regular player is important. I also think adding to #5 with new ideas would be helpful too (though being staff is not dependent on just being a brain stormer)

8. WizardBard

WizardBard Member

Ratings:
    +71
    Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

M
    O
    D

9. imnyrsik

imnyrsik New Member

Ratings:
    +48
    Hey hall, I like your application but you should edit some i’s with I and I recommend using grammar app so your application would look better. Good luck!

10. 1K2C3M

Ratings:
    +384
    Hello hallucinationman,

Upon reviewing your application we've decided to reject it. Regardless, we appreciate the time you took to make your application and I hope you have a wonderful day! You may reapply in 2 weeks.

11. imnyrsik

imnyrsik New Member

Ratings:
    +48
  12. _coolbird

Ratings:
    +282
  13. hallucinationman

Ratings:
    +42
  14. _coolbird

Ratings:
    +282
    how dare staff reject such a chad like hallhcijnationman

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.