Rejected GoldenBoy_One's Staff Application

• We have a new dark theme! To try it out, go to your Account Preferences and set Style to Ruinscraft Midnight.
Reaction score
1) What is your Minecraft username? GoldenBoy_One
2) What is your age and timezone I am 16 and my timezone is GMT, GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time.
3) How long have you played on our servers? I started playing in January 12 or 13 2020.
4) In what ways have you helped people on the server? In Mcatlas: I would help players if they needed help from me such as how to join a town how to spawn at a town how much those claim bonus cost which costs 10 gold per bonus If they need help how to set shop chests I would help them if they asked me anything that they need help I would help them. In Mcplots: I would tell them how to go to there plot how to get started how to use worldedit commands how to check who griefed something for example A House that took 11 days to build I would help the person .
5) In what ways would you improve the server? I am very active on Mcatlas and other Ruinscraft servers. So I m trying to make this server great and safe for our community of Ruinscraft if If I see someone harrasing or say n word I would mute them for harrasing . I would reply to someone that needs help with something in our Ruinscraft community servers.
6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server? I was never a mod on any other server
7) Why should we choose you over anyone else? I was playing here when this server was 0 and had no mods and also most of the mods aren't very active only 1 is active daily and I am active on Ruinscraft servers but the most of the mods are not Which doesn't mean good then people are gonna break the rules because no one is there people might grief racial slurs and other bad stuff also I m not that picky not easy to make mad for example if I get very mad I won't ban them I will forgive them or mute them If Another is That not many staff members know that making a town on a MCatlas on a alt is not allowed one person that for example a person making a town called Lithuania there username is Oie1 and then there is a Oie2 and the Oie2 makes lithuania when Oie1 owns Poland.

Last edited:

hallucinationman

Helper
Sponsor MCPLOTS
Sponsor MCATLAS
Reaction score
Goldenboy_one,
Thank you for applying. We regret to inform you that we are going to reject this application, you may reapply in 2 weeks.