Give me a pets channel

Ieclen

Helper
Sponsor MCPLOTS
Apr 1, 2020
California, USA
We should add a pets channel to the discord to post any pet related posts. I think #pets would be very beneficial for the community as a whole because of how great pets are. animals dont get posted any where else and, I think that people have a lot of things they could share as we are in the holiday season. Add pets!
yYYYYAYYYY!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOGGY!!!!

hallucinationman

Helper
Sponsor MCPLOTS
Sponsor MCATLAS
Dec 20, 2019
USA
We should add a pets channel to the discord to post any pet related posts. I think #pets would be very beneficial for the community as a whole because of how great pets are. animals dont get posted any where else and, I think that people have a lot of things they could share as we are in the holiday season. Add pets!
This is like an exact copy of my post get the fuck out of here smh pet channel bad cooking channel good

Aug 21, 2017
Murica
Add long dog