FlipityFlopo Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by FlipityFlopo, Jul 30, 2020.

1. FlipityFlopo

FlipityFlopo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was banned because I was lighting fire on the ground and the guy ran into the fire and took screenshots saying I was lighting him on fire. He proceeded by calling me and my town many homophobic slurs and names, I am very offended because I am gay myself. The man I am referring to is named Daffy, I don't know his full username but that is all I know. He lied and many people believed him and his lies about our town which made many people believe bad bad naughty things about us, which are very untrue.

2. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +998
    If what you have told me is true you will have gained my trust

3. BluePixler

BluePixler New Member

Ratings:
    +9
    You need more evidence! How do the moderators know you aren't lying and just blaming someone else for being in the wrong?

4. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +998
    It’s basically impossible to tell if what he says is true, so I’m going to bet it’ll get rejected, but we’ll see.

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.