Systemscript

Sponsor Bundle
Apr 11, 2016
What is your Minecraft username?
My current Minecraft username is fallbak. Here is my NameMC for further detail
https://namemc.com/profile/fallbak.2
-
What is your age and time zone?
I am currently 16 years of age. The time zone I am located in is Eastern-Standard time.
-
How long have you played on our servers?
I don't have any log time specifically on your server but I have countless hours of Moderation and leadership skills. I am the owner and CEO of an esports organization with over 60k on all socials as well as a discord sever with 3k members. I am very experienced when it comes to moderation and handing many people. I know how to deal with sticky situations and people who are trying to bend the rules.
-
In what ways have you helped people on the server?
As I said above I don't have many experiences on this sever but I have countless experiences with helping others when it comes to being the CEO of a growing and successful esports organization. I have delt with the community of over 30,0000 active people and growing. I feel like my leadership roles could play a huge part in the upcoming success of this sever. As well as the leadership standpoint of my personality, I can bring publicity to the sever and help the sever grow as a whole. I have 12k on my personal Instagram ( @fallbakhimself ) 600 subs in under 4 weeks ( fallbak minecraft ) and over 60k across 2 tiktok accounts. As well as my personal following the community of my team is always growing, We have 2k on YouTube, 28k on Instagram and 2k on twitter ( Team Venture AKA Fear Venture ).
-
In what ways would you improve the server?
As I explained above the leadership and publicity I can bring to the server could be very beneficial in the long run. I can bring an audience through my influence that can really benefit the server. As well as that the leadership skills and community work I have done over the past 3 years in running my organization can very very beneficial in the development of the server. Stepping away from the esports team aspect I have been playing Minecraft for around 5 years. It has been my childhood game and will always be. On top of my experiences I want to be able to do do something I enjoy which is Minecraft.
-
Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
Previously to what I have explained above I have experience managing over 1m followers in social networking. On top of owning my team and managing all aspects of the community and growth I have many other experiences managing bigger teams than the one I founded ( Venture ). I was the head of social operations for Team Continue ( 300k across all socials ) I was the head of all management operations for Team Variance ( 300k across all socials )as well as Head of Management for Team Eclipse and Search ( 500k across all socials combined ). I am very qualified and experienced when to comes to community moderation.
-
Why should we choose you over anyone else?
The reason I should be chosen over anybody else is simple, I'm qualified for the job and can get it done correctly. I don't mess around when it comes to staff positions. I have had over 3 years of experience with community moderation and Minecraft server moderation is where I want to journey to next. I feel I am highly qualified for this position and will exceed all expectations

Thanks for reading my application Ruinscraft Staff team,
Ethan (Fallbak) Kinney

Reactions: Ben_Alb and Izer_