epicafroninja's Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by epicafroninja, Oct 13, 2019.

1. epicafroninja

epicafroninja New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft username: epicafroninja

Age and Timezone: 17, GMT+1

Time Played: 1 month

How I have helped the server: I've given reports that have resulted in warnings, and generally helped in chat when questions have been asked about the server.

How I would help the server: I would be able to assist members with queries along with being able to address situations of people having disagreements on the server and resolve issues of people breaking rules etc. I would also be more able to actively suggest ideas which may progress the development of the server.

Previous experience: I am a helper on the Loka server as well as helped with development on a friends survival+ server.(I am also an admin on peterscraps discord server, although I don't know if this would count towards this application)

Why me over anyone else: I would be able to get on at different times to other staff as most are usually on later day (for my time anyway) and I would have a professional attitude towards the rules and development of the server

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. MelShaggs

MelShaggs New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    winner winner chicken dinner

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. PVP_Builder

PVP_Builder Member

Ratings:
    +102
    I would recommend adding more detail, copying and pasting the exact questions they ask (having them in bold would be great). Also, I'm pretty sure that you have to have 6 months or more on the server before applying for staff. Overall you show a lot of potential. Good luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Alytra_Unbounded

Alytra_Unbounded New Member

Ratings:
    +23
    Hello there! If you read this comment please make these changes because it hurts my soul for them to be ignored :(.

1) This needs to be longer, even at first glance I can tell it needs more.

2) Point to you, you put the questions in! I didn't do that the first draft myself :). Use the full question though, copy paste it in.

3) You say that you are 17. Are you really? Your writing style and level seems to lend itself to a younger age. If you really are 17, come on, you can do better, I'm sure! If you aren't, don't lie about your age, even if you are too young. Telling the truth is crucial.

4) 1 month is not enough experience to get in. The bare minimum is 4+ months, which allows you to really understand how the server and commands work.

5) Number four is a bit disappointing to me, you need to write much more. Give us more examples. This is your chance to sell yourself as a kind and useful member of the community who has already done something to help. Take that chance!

6) Number five is meant to be not only a question of personal moves, but also of things that could be added/removed from the server, on a technical side. Think about what you've always wished was on RC but isn't yet.

7) Discord does count for something, indeed! Points to you for having staff experience both on Minecraft and Discord.

8) For number 7, re-read bullet five (question four). This should be at least a paragraph. What are your best qualities as a human being?

Thank you for taking the time to read this. You are allowed to edit your application, so use that! Even a few small edits can change this on a whole level, since you seem nice already! Good luck!

PS. Did you join forums yesterday in order to make this application? Try to get forum experience, you've got time before they review this for the first time. Be online, too!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. sub2pewdiepie12

sub2pewdiepie12 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    this kid has been constantly acting degenerate and him and hi gang of friends have constantly harassed me and bomba1749 for months on end, both through chat and by going to our towns. They also have had spam campaigns where they spam the chat with "duloc" and they have incessantly stole, lied, and griefed, which has included multiple rules violations, all of which they have gotten off scot free.

6. Alytra_Unbounded

Alytra_Unbounded New Member

Ratings:
    +23
    Sent screenshots of these events, otherwise can't be proven.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. robmilkshake

robmilkshake New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    This is supposed to be said in ban appeals.

8. IIIBorealiaIII

IIIBorealiaIII New Member

Ratings:
    +21
    This application is inevitably going to be rejected, as much as I want the opposite. This thread alone has sparked controversy, with people claiming you're a degenerate and toxic, and the fact that you've only played Ruinscraft for about one month is not enough as 6 months is the bare minimum. I believe you should clean up your act, build up a good reputation, and play for a little more before applying again. Otherwise you do have potential. Good luck in the future.

9. SypxnYT

SypxnYT New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Hey I suggest adding more info to all the question apart from first 3 ofc and maybe making the questions bold so it’s easier for the reader to read :)

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.