Rejected Echovite's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Echovite, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Echovite

Echovite New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    My current MC name is Echovite.

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    I am 14 years old, and my TZ is EST.

3) How long have you played on our servers?
    I have been playing here for about 2 months total, but just started to become more active recently

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    Whenever someone has a question for me or globally asks in chat, I would answer them (if I could). I would also help out any new members of the server.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    I would improve the server by enforcing the rules, while making sure everyone is having a good time at the same time while also moderating chat if anyone has any questions for me, or just looking out for chat offenses.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    Previous Experiences:

-- ViperMC --
    I have experience in being a Moderator+ on Viper. My main jobs was to introduce new Trial Moderators into their new position and what to do when it comes to moderating the server. I would also IPBan any hackers with alts, or rule breakers with alts in general.

-- InvadedLands --
    I have been a Trainee on the Invadedlands network. My job was to answer questions, help new members, and moderate chat. I never made it pass the Trainee stage since I put more time into ViperMC since I had more duties, but my temporary time here helped me learn from mistakes as a staff member, and know what to do/what not to do in certain situations including member breaking the rules.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    I personally think you should choose me over others because I could improve the server, help new members, and because overall the people in it are fairly nice & respectful. By improving it I could make sure to dish out any rule-breakers and make the environment of it friendly, in a non-toxic atmosphere as well as being active so I can ensure everyone is having a good time so no one leaves, but instead more people would join the housing and like it. Also, If a new member ever has a question for me or publicly asks in chat I would always do my best to assist them with anything they need as well as helping out fellow staff when needed. I also actively look at the chat whenever I'm staff on most housings to make sure everyone is fine and no one breaks chat offense rules. The community on this server is also nice too, especially the staff. When I asked one question there were maybe about 5 people that answered me all at once, and I appreciate that and since I think I can do that to other new members then the overall staff team would be improved as well.

#1 Echovite, Mar 13, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. k0rnel

Helper

Ratings:
    +69
    I like your application, however as all applications its not perfect. I'll start off with what I liked. Your Question nr. 6 Looks really good and appealing. You added few (not to many) Points that fit well and also you wrote it very nicely. The second Thing that I really enjoyed reading was number. 7. its notably difficult, just because you need to show a lot of vehement Points but it Looks very good on your side. You showed that it can be written small and informative.

I will also give you some recommendations since they are Always helpful.
    I recommend adding something to number .5 and detailing the number .4. Your application is very good but its a pity that the .4 and .5 are just really small and uninteressting.

Also I recommend applying with a longer playtime (atleast 3 months)

I hope this will help you! :)

#2 k0rnel, Mar 13, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  3. Doggi

Doggi Member

Ratings:
    +26
    Yeah, I do recommend having more play time on the server just to get some experience of all the commands and stuff on the server. But overall pretty decent application. Good luck!

4. Echovite

Echovite New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks for the complements as well as the helpful feedback, I'll take this into consideration. :D

5. Emperyia

Emperyia New Member

Ratings:
    +34
    I believe your application in letter grading, would consist of a B+. Personally, my favorite part would be #6. You have lots of experience on some pretty major Minecraft servers, such as InvadedLands. You're well equipped on that front. Not to mention, your age checks out and so does your overall potential and I believe you could become a staff in the future.

However, there are some major issues that will not allow to become staff. Due to the fact that you joined less than six months ago (two to be exact), will disrupt your chances of becoming a staff member. Not to mention, #5 could use some major details, as you just overall explain that you'd moderate the server. Some things other staff have done is suggest features, and give specific ways to moderate in their application, (e.g they'll provide compromise, etc.)

Overall, you have the potential and capability of becoming a respected staff member later on in your RC / MCAtlas days, and I believe with new knowledge of the MCAtlas / RC servers, you can become a great staff.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. ZavidLife

Ratings:
    +67
    Hey, we reviewed your application and are happy that you want to be apart of the team. Unfortunately, your lack of experience on the Ruinscraft server is troubling, especially for someone who is staff on two other servers should know that. We hope you reapply in the future when you have more experience and playtime on the server.

• Like Like x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.