Rejected Dyl_un's staff application (attempt 2)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Dyl_un, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Dyl_un

Dyl_un New Member

Ratings:
    +5
    1) What is your Minecraft username? My minecraft username is Dyl_un.(mine.ly/Dyl_un.1)
    2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)? I live in the MST (GMT 7:00) timezone and I'm 14 years old.
    3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft? I've been an active member of the MCATLAS community since October of 2019. I've recently not had enough time to play very often due to real life circumstances, but of I get this role, than I will definitely want to play more often and be able to.
    4) In what ways have you helped people on the server? I have helped numerous people build small buildings for their town, clear out land for other things, and given people help with commands through the chat. I am pretty familiar with the commands as well.
    5) In what ways would you improve the server? As I said earlier, I feel like I am very familiar with the chat, thanks to my nation. I could always help out in chat and I feel like a colored nametag could help the people in need see my answer to their problem better.
    6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server? Sadly, no. I do not have any other experience with owning a server, but I did own a realm for a short time over the summer last year, in which I caught 2 of my friends X-raying.
    7) Why should we choose you over anyone else? I feel like I could be a helpful part of the community and a very good source of knowledge for players that need it (/t commands, /c commands etc). I cant always be online when you may need me, but I can be on during Wednesdays, Thursdays, and every other Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I sincerely hope that you consider my application because I love the MCATLAS server so much and I really want to see it grow and blossom. Thank you for reading!

2. k0rnel

Helper

Ratings:
    +69
    Very nice application. I would reccomend adding more to question nr.5 and a bit to nr.7. But overall i have a very positive feeling having you as a helper:).

3. PVP_Builder

Ratings:
    +147
    Hey Dyl_un! We appreciate you taking the time to to apply again. Unfortunately, we've decided to reject this application. We really feel like you could add a bit more detail overall. I would highly recommend reading over this if you haven't. Thank you for applying! You may reapply in 2 weeks.

4. Dyl_un

Dyl_un New Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks for the advice! I can feel me getting close to the perfect application, and, third times the charm!

• Like Like x 2
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.