Rejected Dieselpix Staff Aplication

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Dieselpix, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Dieselpix

Dieselpix New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    "What is your Minecraft username?" Dieselpix.
    "What is your age and timezone?" I am 15 and im in EST.
    "How long have you played here on Ruinscraft?" 4 weeks I have come to love the server it is awesome and I wish to help it grow.
    "In what ways have you helped people on the server?" I have given all my town members advice and help by providing them with diamonds and other riches. Giving them advice for the best possible way to play. I have explained how to use commands and play the server.
    "In what ways would you improve the server?" I will try to make the serverless toxic and come up with ideas to help people have fun.
    "Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?" I was a Helper on an old Minecraft server a few years back I can't remember what it was called.
    "Why should we choose you over anyone else?" I am able to be on quite a bit (6-8 hours a day) I may not have been on the server long but I am dedicated to helping it improve. I want to help in any way I can. -Dieselpix

2. ZavidLife

Ratings:
    +48
    Hey! We appreciate you applying to become apart of our team but this application should have a lot more detail and less “cliche”, especially in the 5th question. We suggest numbering the different questions so it’s easier to read.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Dieselpix

Dieselpix New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the feedback Zavid just so you know im not being cliche im just home a lot and have nothing better to do.

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.