DiamondTwix's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by DiamondTwix, Apr 8, 2015.

1. DiamondTwix

DiamondTwix New Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Hi! I'd like to apply for helper, I'm very excited to know what the staff thinks of me being a helper! :)

1) My name is DiamondTwix
    2) I am 14 years old and I live in EST (Eastern Standard)
    3) I've been playing since November 2014. I'm young on here, but I'm not bad or anything. Ask lol_its_alex or StupidDrew9
    4) I help people build, I'm a loyal friend, I resolve arguments.
    5) Maybe I would try to give recommendations, as I can't really do much as helper. Recommendations like: Changing up the hub, Help warn the hackers/Tell a mod/admin, Watch all servers as some staff only focus on one which causes the server to plummet, so if I focus on all of them the server will improve, Help out people who need it, not just ignore them like other helpers do sometimes, ask the newcomers if they have any questions or if they need guidance or if anybody's being bullied I can help.
    6) Yes, a few servers that closed down did have me as admin.
    7) Because I am committed to this server and it's really helped me through tough times and I want to give back and help them equally. I will help them in all ways I can and I sincerely want this. This would help me a lot and give me a louder voice than I have right now. I want to help this server be the best it can.

Thanks for reading and I hope you will consider picking me!

• Like Like x 1
  2. emmabickerstaffe

emmabickerstaffe New Member

Ratings:
    +19
    You would be a great mod! You're very kind and you always help out! Good luck

3. MagicKiwiOfSatan

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +52
    You would be great as helper! I think that it would be one of the best decisions the staff have made if you they make you helper, you would be a great contribution to the server!

4. SilverEcho188

SilverEcho188 Member

Ratings:
    +6
  5. DiamondTwix

DiamondTwix New Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Thanks guys!

6. LunarLemon

LunarLemon Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +95
    That would be nice.

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.