Rejected Derekhiggins123's submission into staff

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Derek, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Derek

Derek New Member

Ratings:
    +0

1) What is your Minecraft username?

Derekhiggins123

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?

GMT -8 hours and I am going to 14 in a week

3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft?

7-12 months, Yesterday I made a account on Ruinscraft, It said I did not have one for some reason. I remember making it though.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?

I have always loved your servers, Its just amazing and tons of fun. In the server I always try to help new players and I try to help donate whatever I can, and I follow every rule, I get others to do the same. I always try to help out no matter what.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?

Ok so I think the server is great, its fun, the people and staff are fun, but there is just too many glitches. Back in may 2019 I reported a glitch about duplication, and it took a very long time to fix for them (I need to check it might still be working). I would work on helping new players learn commands, and mainly patch glitches like the ./t set homeblock command. I would help keep the server amazing and would like to join you guys on the staff. If not I know there are lots of more experienced options out there.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?

I am always honest, So I have never had other experience, I do think I would do a very good job though. I might not have experience, but I have devotion, and I will always help out.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else

I think I am fit for the job, I wont mess with people, and I would like to help work on updates. I will work very hard for this position. I would love to join the team if anyone wants me on. I think you will learn to like me if you don't already. Thanks for your time

-Derek Higgins

#1 Derek, Feb 17, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  2. Derek

Derek New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So I just realized that I didn't have a account on ruinscraft because I've never had a problem, I swear that I've been playing everyday for the past 7-12 months. So if you see that im a new member that is why

3. k0rnel

Helper

Ratings:
    +858
    I want to inform that you need to follow the basic rules of applying.
    A apply needs to look like this

1) What is your Minecraft username?
    2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft?
    4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    7) Why should we choose you over anyone else

4. k0rnel

Helper

Ratings:
    +858
    Also try to remove the grammatical errors in your application:)

5. PVP_Builder

Ratings:
    +966
    Hey Derek! We've decided to reject this application. You can find some great tips on how to make a staff application here. Thank you for taking the time to apply! You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.