Rejected Demadunk's Staff Application #4 (Birthday Bash edition)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Demadunk, Nov 9, 2020.

1. SpacePoseidon

SpacePoseidon Member

Ratings:
    +273
    i dont have control of what my friends do sorry. and apparently you don't grasp the idea of not playing on the server because you are bored of it, especially since I joined almost 9 months ago. bullied by who and when?

I had nothing to do with you getting false banned nor did I come into whatever discord server you are talking about to tell you that you got banned. also the camera gag was weeks ago and it only happened once are we still talking about this? scared of a mute? /pinfo CationicAIIah385.
    you're welcome, I enjoyed that read. :)

2. SpacePoseidon

SpacePoseidon Member

Ratings:
    +273
    To add on to the mute thing I got muted from the discord a few days ago for posting this, lmao:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. mijo6000

mijo6000 Member

Ratings:
    +163
    crazy stuff

4. Emperyia

Emperyia Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +406
    Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that mf don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all mfs ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that mf Y'all know that mf got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit mf been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them mfs savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those mfs role with Lil' Reese and them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. SpacePoseidon

SpacePoseidon Member

Ratings:
    +273
    agreed.

6. Crowblers

Crowblers Member

Ratings:
    +77
    No, this guy would not make a good member of staff, He will be biased and he uses coercion on people to get what he wants.

So this guy thinks it's good to do this.
    I don't like the LForLeeeeeeX wall of shame, but that's just my opinion.
    What Demadunk is doing though, is just adding to the problem getting involved with it like this. It's not a sensible staff point of view if you want to diffuse a problem.
    I think his meg thread idea was good but biased from the start. It needed to be a place for us all to have our say in a neutral place. As you can see though it hasn't worked on ether side.

Another thing I want to mention is how unreasonablethis guy is in dealing with issues amongst the players.
    Jhon_Bean went to the end one day and died when the dragon came. He returned to the End to try and retrieve his stuff along with the resources he had collected there. When he returned, he saw what he thought was his stuff and collected it.
    Immediately a player began attacking him forcing him to leave the end, but at least he had retrieved his kit or so he thought. It actually belonged to SplayBlowfish who came demanding it's return. Jhon could not return again to see if his own kit was still there so he offered a deal to share the loss with splay and sell his kit back to himfor half its value. The deal was done and completed.
    Demadunk enemied the Atlantic nation because hebelieved Jhon had kept an elytra. We investigated the situation and even made Jhon show us the content ofthe chests. No elytra was to be found. Demadunk wasoffhand with dogbat and would not be reasonable at all. To solve it, I had to go and mine 2.5k gold and give to Jhon to refund it to Demadunk. Okay, at least that should have been the end of it but no.
    Demadunk added Jhon to the plans hit list to be killed by the plan on site. Even though we resolved the issue completely for them. Jhon didn't even have to give anything back at all.
    So, Demadunk, you certainly don't help players on the server. The plan that you led was an example of how you bullied people in order to hog the resources at theend and take peoples kit when you and your mob killed them.
    The plan that you supported and led might have been great for you but gave little thought to new players orexisting ones who wanted to try the end for themselves

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Crowblers

Crowblers Member

Ratings:
    +77
    but seriously demadunk is very biased and hasnt been the kindest to some people living over in europe

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Tajeks

Tajeks Member

Ratings:
    +100
    And he's very toxic as well

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. windows_virus

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +769
    Sorry I have never heard of you

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. PVP_Builder

Ratings:
    +1,272
    Demadunk,

Thank you for applying. We regret to inform you that we are going to reject this application. You may reapply in two weeks.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.