Rejected Demadunk's Staff Application #4 (Birthday Bash edition)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Demadunk, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Bunny_Rabbits

Bunny_Rabbits Member

Ratings:
    +258
    Okay, just say what you think the meaning is then?

2. hallucinationman

hallucinationman Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +374
    Well you clearly don’t know enough about the plan, Kami was a big member when it first started and helped kill many nons, it was great.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. CaptainOfTheSeas

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +910
    Good luck lad, although your answer to question 7 is meh. I say you just need to stick around longer, be a good lad with good behavior and all that, and gain more experience here (try touching mcplots more, former knowledge helps you if you do become helper). Idk u much so this is as much as I can give purely based on the application

4. _69420_

_69420_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    this dude's 21? thats rough

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. n0name

n0name New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    yikes no way your 21 the way you act and your sense of humor is unfunny

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. _69420_

_69420_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You’re *

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Tajeks

Tajeks Member

Ratings:
    +100
    goodluck but I think you should try plots sometimes and get a feel for it instead of only playing on atlas.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Demadunk

Demadunk New Member

Ratings:
    +70
    mad because muted for racism (14 days). I laugh. My sense of humor is the demise of idiots.

9. Ieclen

Ieclen Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +642
    you've come an EPIC long way gamer love u
    just 7
    I really only have one thing to say, and that is to try and bring your personality traits into 7 and stuff. I don't really know how college apps work but I've been told that its similar to how you do that, this application is pretty good.
    ur app isnt everything tho
    just keep in mind that your app is not even half of the process

poggers iecl out

10. SpacePoseidon

SpacePoseidon Member

Ratings:
    +273
    I- yikes sweety thats a bad take lets unpack this and i oop

11. Hafixion

Hafixion Member

Ratings:
    +312
    anyone who annoys bunny is automatically a sexual predator and an ableist.

@Demadunk sexual predator confirmed

12. n0name

n0name New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I- yikes honey your both friends and he told you to comment this so someone doesnt actually talk facts on his post, you both put the same things in the chat constantly chat flood although you wnat to be staff, that doesnt make sense

13. n0name

n0name New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    im not mad i was muted, you wherent even involved lmfao look at my pinfo you think i would care about getting muted by now bahahahahhaahaha you just used the fact that i got muted in a situation that didnt involve you to your advantage , great staff member LMFAOOOOO

14. n0name

n0name New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    it also seems like the only people defending you are your friends in this situation, no one on the server who isnt your friend is posting on here no one youve "helped" commented here, out of the people you have helped atleast 1 should make a forum account correct? yawn

15. n0name

n0name New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    lmfao you want to be staff although one of your town members got me banned for falling down and taking a screenshot on a boat :D nice :D

16. SpacePoseidon

SpacePoseidon Member

Ratings:
    +273
    oh no the scary group of "friends" oh my god!! it isn't that deep. I found this thread because it was recent. just because they say mean things to you :( doesn't mean anyone is plotting against you. the staff app wasn't supposed to make sense, it was an experiment. I knew it was going to get rejected and I don't even play on the server anymore so there's that.

17. n0name

n0name New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    you seem very weird, also this is most certainly cap, almost you and your entire friend group have tried for staff without playing the server for more then 5 months lmfao no wonder you dont play on the server because you bullied for being uncontrollably unfunny.

18. n0name

n0name New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    as well as not to mention, spaceposeidon, demadunk, GH5T and paleles are very very very childish going so far as to get me false banned and to come into a discord and tell me i got banned LMFAO, and lets not talk about how you basically all chat spammed at my brother calling him "camera gag" lmfao whenever i type in chat you call me "brother lover" then whine to staff because im not afraid to actually say something most people wouldn't say on the server because their scared of a mute, all in all i don't think demadunk, nor your entire friend group should be staff, unless proven that dema could be an unbiased person, i most certainly think that him being a staff member could lead to a lot of admin abuse.

EDIT : the reason that i mentioned multiple different people is because you all do the same thing and are very childish anyways, thanks for reading

19. CaptainOfTheSeas

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +910
    what how is he me, I'm done being staff

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Emperyia

Emperyia Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +406
    reddit humor 21 year old

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.