Rejected Demadunk's Staff Application #3

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Demadunk, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Bunny_Rabbits

Bunny_Rabbits Member

Ratings:
    +133
    So this guy thinks it's good to do this.
    I don't like the LForLeeeeeeX wall of shame, but that's just my opinion.
    What Demadunk is doing though, is just adding to the problem getting involved with it like this. It's not a sensible staff point of view if you want to diffuse a problem.
    I think his meg thread idea was good but biased from the start. It needed to be a place for us all to have our say in a neutral place. As you can see though it hasn't worked on ether side.

Another thing I want to mention is how unreasonable this guy is in dealing with issues amongst the players.
    Jhon_Bean went to the end one day and died when the dragon came. He returned to the End to try and retrieve his stuff along with the resources he had collected there. When he returned, he saw what he thought was his stuff and collected it.
    Immediately a player began attacking him forcing him to leave the end, but at least he had retrieved his kit or so he thought. It actually belonged to SplayBlowfish who came demanding it's return. Jhon could not return again to see if his own kit was still there so he offered a deal to share the loss with splay and sell his kit back to him for half its value. The deal was done and completed.
    Demadunk enemied the Atlantic nation because he believed Jhon had kept an elytra. We investigated the situation and even made Jhon show us the content of the chests. No elytra was to be found. Demadunk was offhand with dogbat and would not be reasonable at all. To solve it, I had to go and mine 2.5k gold and give to Jhon to refund it to Demadunk. Okay, at least that should have been the end of it but no.
    Demadunk added Jhon to the plans hit list to be killed by the plan on site. Even though we resolved the issue completely for them. Jhon didn't even have to give anything back at all.
    So, Demadunk, you certainly don't help players on the server. The plan that you led was an example of how you bullied people in order to hog the resources at the end and take peoples kit when you and your mob killed them.
    The plan that you supported and led might have been great for you but gave little thought to new players or existing ones who wanted to try the end for themselves.

#61 Bunny_Rabbits, Oct 15, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2020 at 12:54 AM
  2. Hafixion

Hafixion Member

Ratings:
    +300
    the plan was legit the only not boring thing in the last 4 months of atlas, you're the only one who doesn't agree

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. hallucinationman

hallucinationman Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +336
    again the plan was made because of my eternal boredom and no one pvping on the server. it was nothing personal and at the end of the day was a meme.

4. Demadunk

Demadunk New Member

Ratings:
    +63
    This... I want this framed and put on my wall.

5. Demadunk

Demadunk New Member

Ratings:
    +63
    Okay but have you told your father about Lforlee yet? How he tried to defend lee carson's position that the proven allegations of him being a sex offender as false? If I didn't care about the players on the server, I wouldn't have done anything about lee. Take your babbling and move it elsewhere. You might not be dogbat but you are gullible and not suited for a server like this if it is actually your means to fight depression. If you won't talk to your ''father'' about xforlee then I will.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. RozePoes

RozePoes Member

Ratings:
    +92
    to much text

• Like Like x 1
  7. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +2,015
    bruh the plan died like 2 months ago
    you dont even come on, meaning youre obviously somebody else :eyes:

*cough* @dogbat @Bunny_Rabbits get a life and learn something other than how to alt lol

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. RozePoes

RozePoes Member

Ratings:
    +92
  9. PVP_Builder

Ratings:
    +1,257
    Demadunk,

Thank you for applying. We regret to inform you that we are going to reject this application. You may reapply in two weeks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. _69420_

_69420_ New Member

Ratings:
    +20
    I wonder why…

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +2,015
  12. boomba1749

boomba1749 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    dema man bad no staff no helper dema bad no staff dema grudge bomba dema bad mistreat bomba report mute bomba bad dema bad bad man not good no bad no very not good not good bad wrong no no staff no dema dema go bye bye no more dema until apology and no helper

13. boomba1749

boomba1749 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    bad very bad no good not good very bad no no no no no !!!

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.