Rejected Cuzimagod's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Cuzimagod, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Cuzimagod

Cuzimagod New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    -Cuzimagod

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    -I am 16 years old and my timezone is EST

3) How long have you played on our servers?
    -Honestly, I am newer to the server. I really like it and I want to be with it as it grows.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    -I have been there when I am needed. I am always there to help anyone that needs it.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    -To improve the server, first I would promote the server on all my social media platforms. I have 7k followers, so that could help get some more players. Then I would get the permission from the admins to make an event arena, where we can host events for the players. This is a great way to get more players on the server too. I would also moderate the chat, and make sure that the server is running smoothly.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    -I have had many. I have been an admin on two pretty big servers. I have been an admin on HoaxMC (gets around 500-700 players). I also was an admin on a smaller server called Minecraft Labs. I have also been a Sr Moderator on Crazy Kingdoms and I own my own server.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    -The staff team of Ruinscraft are amazing people. It is hard to make a staff team so good improve. I would work to my full potential. I would work so hard to make the server a better place for any players. If I see another staff member struggling to do something, and I am currently free of any jobs on the server, I would go there and do some for him until I am needed. I would try my best to make the server a better place and over a better environment for the players. Also, I am a very hard working person. When I put my mind to something, like helping a server, I would work and make it as amazing as possible. Once it becomes so great, I would work to keep it that way. Also, I am very good at communicating with others. If someone go against the server rules, I won't give out a major punishment unless it is absolutely needed. I am willing to ban people, I just want to make sure it is the right thing to do. A ban is a very big punishment, so I believe only people who grief, hack, and continuously break the rules deserve a permanent ban. I am also very helpful. If someone needs help, I would stop what I am doing to help. I am also very good at building. So if you ever need help building, I am a great person to go to.

2. 1K2C3M

Ratings:
    +384
    Hello Cuzimagod,

Upon reviewing your application we've decided to reject it. Regardless, we appreciate the time you took to make your application and I hope you have a wonderful day! You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. xMoon_ii

xMoon_ii New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi there! I personally think you could add a bit more detail to question 4 if possible. Overall this is a good application and I hope you can do better in your next application if you are making another! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +730
    “Newer to the server”. I certainly recommend specifying how long you have been playing. To some people, “new” could be a year, to others, a few days. I also recommend having some time spent on the forums before applying again.

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.