Plots Creative Infinite

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by BlueBotPlayz, Aug 25, 2017.

?

Do you agree with my ideas?

Poll closed Dec 8, 2017.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. BlueBotPlayz

BlueBotPlayz Member

Ratings:
    +68
    Hello,

I'm going to be talking about Creative Infinite and saying what I think it is and saying all my ideas about it.

What I think:
    I think that
    Creative Infinite will be a full world to our selves and we can invite other players to our words and we press a compass then it shows online player heads and when we click it, it teleports us to the world that they own, and the world owner can create a spawn point where ever he/she wants and we have the Creative Plots commands but not the "/plot (command)" stuff.

My ideas:
    My ideas are simple and fun, it helps with building and creativity and it makes the buildings 10% better! so have you made or seen a building with guards? and it's 'Armour stands' with clothes on and stuff, well no need for Armour stands and guards! just go "/npc (playername)" and it makes an NPC of that player, and it doesn't move, it just looks like an AFK player standing somewhere, a screen shot will be provided for you at the bottom of this forum, but back to the topic, what ever position you stand in, is the position the NPC will spawn in the position where you did "/npc (playername)", so if you do the command looking up then the NPC will spawn looking up and if you want to delete an NPC just look at it and go "/npc delete" or something like that, sorry that I can't remember the delete it but I know that somehow, when the staff download that mod for the server, it will give them every command so they can let the members know what to do and when, also, like Creative Plots you get free W/E, so we should have free W/E in Creative Infinite. W/E = World Edit.

I included a photo to give you a little example, pretend it's an NPC, if I did the command like that, then the NPC will spawn like that.

Sorry if this didn't make sense, remember to vote to persuade the staff what to do.

If you vote 'Yes' then it will persuade the staff to put my ideas into action.
    If you vote 'No' then it will persuade the staff to NOT put my ideas into action.

Yours Sincerely,
    BlueBot25.

Attached Files:

#1 BlueBotPlayz, Aug 25, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  2. ExceededFern

ExceededFern Member

Ratings:
    +81
    Like the hypixel housing
    But I really want in there is full access to world edit commands :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BlueBotPlayz

BlueBotPlayz Member

Ratings:
    +68
    Hypixel Housing Is Not Whole World, It's A Square, not whole world, I'll put World Edit in.

4. a_tiny_doggo

Ratings:
    +93
    how do you give ideas so confidently when you don't even have a clue what infinite is, it makes no sense

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. BlueBotPlayz

BlueBotPlayz Member

Ratings:
    +68
    That's What Makes Them Unique :) Sorry that it doesn't make sense.:(

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. a_tiny_doggo

Ratings:
    +93
    it's really hard to give ideas for something when you don't know what you're giving ideas for though

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. BlueBotPlayz

BlueBotPlayz Member

Ratings:
    +68
    I Know, I was just saying what I thought it would be and if I was right then it could be possible for the staff to put my ideas into action.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. camron315

camron315 Member

Ratings:
    +46
    This would fit more on Ideas and Feedback.

From my prospective this would be great ideas, though
    a_tiny_doggo has a point because the staff team are still developing the server yet they implement ideas from ideas and feedback. They don't really fit in ideas like these when they've already put any idea in the spot for this. Making this thread is almost irrelevant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. BlueBotPlayz

BlueBotPlayz Member

Ratings:
    +68
    I agree.

10. camron315

camron315 Member

Ratings:
    +46
    I am glad you agree. Have a nice day

11. camron315

camron315 Member

Ratings:
    +46
    I am glad you agree. Have a nice day

12. BlueBotPlayz

BlueBotPlayz Member

Ratings:
    +68
    Why say it twice?

13. camron315

camron315 Member

Ratings:
    +46
    Internet was lagging.

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.