Cort2007 Build application

Discussion in 'Build Applications' started by Cort, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Cort

Cort New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    cort73

2) How long have you been building?

1 - 2 years

3) Are you currently in another build team, or staff position? If yes, where?

No

4) What is your age and time zone (GMT format preferred)?

16 years old NZT (GMT+12)

5) Why should we choose you over anyone else?

I believe you should choose me to be the next Ruinscraft build-team member for a couple of reasons; I've played on this server for a long time, and have been growing as a nicer character in real life and in Minecraft and become a much better builder. My building passion started a few years ago and that was when i realised I wanted to pursue a building design career. for a while this has been my go to server for Minecraft, I feel I am fluent in most building styles. I am a very independent worker, but sometimes could need moral support or build ideas, for some of my ideas/inspiration for building(s) come from _Izzyy and Creepzz_ and sometimes namjooniie or ; and others, these builds have grown me closer to getting more online friends to work on projects with. this is why I believe you should choose me over the other players over the other players on the build-team.

6) Please provide some preview of your building abilities (pictures, videos, or WorldEdit schematic files). Please do not include screenshots or videos with Shaders Mod enabled or any resource packs other than the default. This is not optional.

Attached Files:

#1 Cort, Oct 14, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  2. PVP_Builder

PVP_Builder Member

Ratings:
    +102
    Nice app, dude! My one main suggestion is having the questions be in bold and the answers be in normal text. Good luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ExceededFern

ExceededFern Member

Ratings:
    +84
    I really suggest you should expand styles, you remind me of myself building back in 2016. Try landscaping and other biggest builds and you will see a lot of improvement. good luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Cort

Cort New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i added some landscape photos for you

5. Cort

Cort New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    what do you mean "and other biggest builds"?

6. ExceededFern

ExceededFern Member

Ratings:
    +84
    oh like spawns and other big projects like that

7. robmilkshake

robmilkshake New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Nice application, but to make it not so confusing, make the questions bold and the answers default, like PVPBuilder said. Good luck!

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.