Accepted Configgers Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2020
florida
Hello, i was perm banned for using a hacked client, I've had many previous offences that aggravated my punishment. I have since then matured and no longer have the hacked client installed, nor do i have the intention to use it on this server anymore. I miss the community very much and would really like to come back. I will also do my best to follow chat rules to their full extent, as I regret the things I've said and do not wish to have a bad reputation on the server.
Thank you in advance
Ingame Name : configger
Date banned : 11/13/20

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2017
Murica
Hello, i was perm banned for using a hacked client, I've had many previous offences that aggravated my punishment. I have since then matured and no longer have the hacked client installed, nor do i have the intention to use it on this server anymore. I miss the community very much and would really like to come back. I will also do my best to follow chat rules to their full extent, as I regret the things I've said and do not wish to have a bad reputation on the server.
Thank you in advance
Ingame Name : configger
Date banned : 11/13/20
Dude you’re the guy who fuckin took my eggs back in 2020 and used leads to take the chickens too huh? I remember your ass. Stay banned.

I think it's time to give this guy another chance. He shows that he learned his lesson.
I support his unban.
Dude you say “YAS QUEEN UNBAN” every fucking appeal. Also ur a dogbat alt right? Or are you still his “sister”

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
May 23, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Dude you’re the guy who fuckin took my eggs back in 2020 and used leads to take the chickens too huh? I remember your ass. Stay banned.

Dude you say “YAS QUEEN UNBAN” every fucking appeal. Also ur a dogbat alt right? Or are you still his “sister”
stealing is allowed lol. u can dislike him but thats not a reason for ban lol
i do think keep ban tho lol

Bunny_Rabbits

Sponsor Bundle
Sep 24, 2020
Great Britain

Nice face reveal _Boat_boy. Maybe you should get those teeth looked at though.

Eggs and chickens, not exactly the hardest things to come by. Also as Izer_ says "it's not a reason to ban"
I have never said "YAS QUEEN UNBAN” in any appeal ever. I support unbans when I believe the person making the appeal is sincere or they have been banned for a long time and they would like another chance and they make a good appeal.

Nov 12, 2020
florida

lol wut it clearly wasnt a big deal if now of all times you seem to be bringing this up, of all this your upset about is me taking a chicken? really? a chicken is the determining factor of you agreeing/disagreeing with my unban kekw ok

Aug 21, 2017
Murica
lol wut it clearly wasnt a big deal if now of all times you seem to be bringing this up, of all this your upset about is me taking a chicken? really? a chicken is the determining factor of you agreeing/disagreeing with my unban kekw ok
Chicken thief you will be tried in Crimean court. THIEFFFFFF!!!!!!

Aug 21, 2017
Murica
how could you say something so rude, im crying rn
You forgot to brush your teeth _Boat_boy
Don’t bully my man boat. He cries easily
Nice face reveal _Boat_boy. Maybe you should get those teeth looked at though.

Eggs and chickens, not exactly the hardest things to come by. Also as Izer_ says "it's not a reason to ban"
I have never said "YAS QUEEN UNBAN” in any appeal ever. I support unbans when I believe the person making the appeal is sincere or they have been banned for a long time and they would like another chance and they make a good appeal.
I was handling it with humor and just fucking around, but I’ll respond seriously if you want. I believe this guy is dishonest. He literally stole property of mine that others have witnessed, and the fact that he has multiple strikes on his pinfo, and a ban on McAtlas proves my point. I handled it with humor, but he literally stole shit that wasn’t even worth much. It proves my point that he’s just a troll.

Aug 21, 2017
Murica
This man just said “kek”. Aight you’re going to hell you 4chaner

Bunny_Rabbits

Sponsor Bundle
Sep 24, 2020
Great Britain
Don’t bully my man boat. He cries easily

I was handling it with humor and just fucking around, but I’ll respond seriously if you want. I believe this guy is dishonest. He literally stole property of mine that others have witnessed, and the fact that he has multiple strikes on his pinfo, and a ban on McAtlas proves my point. I handled it with humor, but he literally stole shit that wasn’t even worth much. It proves my point that he’s just a troll.

Actually, I think you are the troll given the things you keep saying in your posts.
You think you are handling this with humour, but actually your just being a troll about it. I don't find you funny at all and your arguments are just being silly literally.
Just stop messing around, you're not funny at all.

Aug 21, 2017
Murica
Actually, I think you are the troll given the things you keep saying in your posts.
You think you are handling this with humour, but actually your just being a troll about it. I don't find you funny at all and your arguments are just being silly literally.
Just stop messing around, you're not funny at all.
I’m literally crying right now. Plz stop!1!1!1

Status
Not open for further replies.