/ command ideas

Discussion in 'Ideas and Feedback' started by PVP_Builder, Nov 4, 2019.

?

Which one of these commands would be the most useful or fun?

1. /wholesome

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. /marry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. /friend

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. /enemy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. /me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. /worshipshrek

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PVP_Builder

PVP_Builder Member

Ratings:
    +95
    With the recent removal of /dab I began to think about fun commands that could be useful/cool on this server. Some of these were suggested by my friends, so I'll be giving credit where credit is due.

/wholesome (suggested by GatorMT)
    This command would be similar to the /dab command. When you type this in the chat it could say something like *insert staff username here* hopes that *insert player username* has a great day! or Keep being awesome *insert player username here*!. I know it's a bit cheesy, but I feel like something like this could make new players feel welcomed and old players feel good.
    /marry
    I've seen this one on other servers and it seems like a fun idea. You basically type in /marry *insert player username* and it announces that *player* and *player* have just married!. To undo this command you simply type /marry divorce.
    /friend
    I talked about this in my staff application and so I'll copy and paste my description from there onto here. "This feature would be incredibly useful. Adding someone to your friends list could make you have the ability to see when they're online, what server they're in, and be able to quickly teleport to them without having to send a request." I also think that it would be nice to have their name appear in green in global and local chat.
    /enemy
    This would be similar to the /friend command. The official command for this could be /enemy declare *insert player username*. When you type this out a message could be shown saying *insert player username here* has just declared *insert username here* to be their enemy!, or something along those lines. Their name could be shown as red.
    /me (Suggested by Memeteamfox)
    A player could type out /me eats pasta for example, and it would show up as *Insert player name* eats pasta. Pretty basic, but fun at the same time.
    /worshipshrek (partially suggested by GatorMT)
    Another /dab like command. With this one you type in /worshipshrek and a message pops up saying something like *insert player username* praises Shrek. This may be a bit cringe-worthy depending on who you are, but in my personal opinion it would be fun.

Well there's some of my suggestions! I may add some more later. Feel free to suggest more in the reviews, and have a good day/night!

#1 PVP_Builder, Nov 4, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.