Rejected cha0s2001's staff application

Aug 28, 2019
Washington
Q: What is your Minecraft username?
A: cha0s2001

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
A: 20 years old and my timezone is PST (Pacific Standard Time)

3) How long have you played on our servers?
A: I have no accurate answer, but a little bit before the aquatic update for minecraft released, so around 2018.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
A: I help newer people understand the working of the plot side of the server. As a creative builder and an avid user of world edit, I help people a lot in those avenues and I help people understand the "Head Data Base" and "Armor Stand Editor" plug-ins. I also assist in builds a lot if people ask that of me. I have also become close friends with some people on the server, including my best mc friend, "Dweebsy". I tend to get along quite well with the community.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?
A: I am extremely passionate about this server. I have spent more time on my one build in the plot server than i have with many other builds because I thoroughly enjoy the server and its community. You guys have pretty much nailed it on the nail head with this but if I had to come up with something, there could be two things.
Public events- As it stands now, outside of the players own creativity with plot events, not much happens. It would be cool if the server hosted build competitions in which prizes or recognition could be earned. You could use this event to bring in more people who like building competitions, and could also act as a museum of the great builds the community puts together.
Ranking-Ranking, but not in a microtransaction sense. This could connect to my previous idea, in that people could submit builds they have done to gain ranks with benefits, such as an extra plot to do a new build, or building freedoms otherwise not available to those who haven't submitted their work.
A guide- Ruinscraft has features that are not made immediately apparent. If these plug-ins were taught to new users at the beginning it could be a great way to not scare off users not too familiar with the commands, and ease them into using them effectively.
/nv- We need a command that allows us to turn on perma night vision until we choose to turn it off ourselves. I especially need this due to many of my builds being incredibly dark, and having to use a splash potion or drink potion every 8 minutes gets tedious. This is only a minor quality of life adjustment though that i don't believe would heavily impact the server, but would be quite nice to have.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
A: Not on any servers that are still standing unfortunately. Twice I was an admin on now deactivated servers. The names of these servers are lost to me now. Outside of Minecraft, I have been an administrator on games like ARK: Survival Evolved with quite a large handful of people (around 20, not including staff), and Team Fortress 2

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
A: My experience is my best trait for this. I am quite accustomed to Ruinscraft so I can be a big guiding hand for anyone who needs it. I have experience in server moderation and in the game as a whole. I am extremely friendly and easy to be around and thus would be easily approachable as a helper or admin. I am also on the server quite a lot, when events outside of the game and outside of my control prevent me from being on, such as school or work. I am on quite a lot with my average being around 2 hours a day and on semi-rare occasions 4 hours a day. I would also be extremely diligent about monitoring the behavior of the community. While I admire this server for having an open, welcoming, and mature community, things can sometimes get out of hand. I think I could help fix that when it arises.

r0xANDt0l

Helper
Sponsor MCATLAS
Apr 19, 2020
Spain
Cha0s2001, Thank you for applying. We regret to inform you that we are going to reject this application. You may reapply in two weeks.