CaptainHA Helper (Right Place)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by CaptainHA, Apr 1, 2015.

1. CaptainHA

CaptainHA Member

Ratings:
    +79
    Well, this is just something I decided to do after asking a lot of people and a lot of them telling me RUN FOR STAFF!!! So I have decided to do a Helper App and I already spend a lot of time on the server so I was like why not.

I am just going to wing it so if you guys don't even want this I would not be disappointed.

Minecraft IGN: CaptainHA

Hours per week: I play around 5 hours a week on bounty I hardly see any staff on bounty anymore so that is why I am also trying to run for this position. I am on everyday practically and I see absolutely 0 staff on bounty. I encourage any staff just play bounty for like 30 minutes. I always find hackers and I get them banned, StupidDrew9 can confirm and so can most of the other mods.

I have also played ruinscraft for about 2 years maybe more.

Why should you pick me: You should choose me because I will be a hard worker and I feel I will be very helpful to this server with helping hackers getting banned and sorting out all of the no pvp zone glitches.
    Side topic real quick I have found a no PvP zone in bounty ask sk8 I made sure to tell him.

What can I do to help the server: As I said before there is hardly any staff ever on bounty I usually will have to call over the staff from creative or pvp, if you are going to run a "kitpvp" aka bounty server don't you think we should spend the most attention on that because the hackers are going to fight hack not usually just hack for no reason.

My Timezone: U.S. Central Time

Have I been banned: Yes for exploiting a glitch but since then I have not used any glitches and I have even found out 2 glitches. One which dukesmart has fixed another one where sk8 knows about. Don't really want to post where the location is because I know some of us my exploit that glitch.

Why should you choose me over all the applications that you have received: You should choose me because I am a hard worker and will commit myself to helping the server grow. Another reason is that I spend the most time out of everyone that has applied on the server so I will be on a lot.
    Thanks for your consideration! -CaptainHA

2. MurdaDaGreat

MurdaDaGreat Member

Ratings:
    +22
    Great staff application.

3. DiscoCreeeper

DiscoCreeeper Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +45
    U sir get an A

4. KewlKid69

KewlKid69 Member

Ratings:
    +20
    tbh its not even the fact that i hate you its that you are so imature your app is good but your not ready to be helper/Mod yet

5. CaptainHA

CaptainHA Member

Ratings:
    +79
    Can you point out the immaturity because you even spelled it wrong xD.

6. TheProdigyUnited

TheProdigyUnited New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Omg like its so amazing like omg I cant even right now like omg.

• Like Like x 1
  7. CaptainHA

CaptainHA Member

Ratings:
    +79
    lol

8. abro

abro Member

Ratings:
    +34
    i dont Like Yhu so Wen I Am a Moderater im gona band u Even If U R 2 ! Xd

9. CaptainHA

CaptainHA Member

Ratings:
    +79
    Well that just shows that you shouldn't get mod due to you would ban everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  10. abro

abro Member

Ratings:
    +34
    u r very rude im reporting u noob

11. Kinglucz

Kinglucz Member

Ratings:
    +23
    You said you found out about the no pvp zone on server bounty though you used it yourself to escape death and i got you banned for that can you clear up why this fact has not been named in your application

12. CaptainHA

CaptainHA Member

Ratings:
    +79
    It has been named as "exploiting a glitch" and you have no room to talk as you have hacks xD. I also found out another two which I had mods get duke to fix.

13. Kinglucz

Kinglucz Member

Ratings:
    +23
    Euhm i dont know if you get it but i dont have hacks i fought you yesterday so dont say such things to just make me look bad

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.