Resolved Can not make map art on creative?

Mar 24, 2016
USA EST
Hello, My Ign is JakePostonJake1 , A lot of ya'll know me from the CreativeKing's building team. Any way on to the bug report. Ok so today I was testing out map art and I went to where Stgclilly made the CK Logo and see how he did it, I have been doing this for the past week. Well when I went to create a map the bloody thing is not even on the plot when I am directly hovering over the pixel art map and I did this at least 7 times before giving it up. I mean A long time ago you could hover over something and the map would generate just fine but now its just all mess up! Plz is there any thing RC can do ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proof of the bug.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• 2017-05-05_06.38.26.png
    2017-05-05_06.38.26.png
    702.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Dec 2, 2015
Nowhere Land
ruinscraft.com
Hello, My Ign is JakePostonJake1 , A lot of ya'll know me from the CreativeKing's building team. Any way on to the bug report. Ok so today I was testing out map art and I went to where Stgclilly made the CK Logo and see how he did it, I have been doing this for the past week. Well when I went to create a map the bloody thing is not even on the plot when I am directly hovering over the pixel art map and I did this at least 7 times before giving it up. I mean A long time ago you could hover over something and the map would generate just fine but now its just all mess up! Plz is there any thing RC can do ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proof of the bug.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You didn't need to introduce yourself.

Jan 3, 2017
North Pole
Proof of the bug.
Same problem when I was trying to make a map of my plot.

StupidDrew9

Admin
Mar 22, 2015
Tennessee
This issue is due to the creation of too many maps in the server, overloading the ability to create more. The limit is high, but a user likely created so many maps that the limit was reached, and no one is now able to create maps. We're currently looking into the issue, though it may be some time before the issue is fixed. Thank you for the report.