Can I get unbanned please?

Reaction score
can we like not talk about dogbat like fr we had this convo done with ages ago roux, shut up and stop using a guy as a terrible roast when you also explain an argument you don't make fun of the otehr person, just maeks you seem dumb and egotistical ok bye
doesnt really mattter, not to bump, but like i predicted, dogbat got a ban for mass killing peoples animals. All his alts are gone. And you think that dogbat is still an ok person? Im not trying to argue, bc im not into drama anymore. Im just confused lol

Dieco

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
he used kill aura in kotl lol idk why he did that he was typing while he punching people

Reaction score
at the time of writing my comment i didnt know that dogbat was hated and a "bad person". He was a very friendly to me so I was first confused why everyone hated him.

OinkerCertified

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
what I don't understand is why people can't just ignore some of that stuff like yes he may have been banned for a reason, but why are we draggin that into another mess constantly. I'm looking at it fromt he perspective of someone who *doesn't* hate dogbat or anyone in that circle.

Reaction score
I only got perm banned twice we all know that are many peoples that got perm banned lots of times and staff unban them again! I join Ruinscraft like 2 years ago ( around it ) yeah I know I was annoying and I loved to play and mess with everyone ( I can spend hours saying bad things that I did! Im just suggesting, this is server discussion, I hope Ruinscraft Staff unban me if they on't they have their reasons. Thank you!

Reaction score
I only got perm banned twice we all know that are many peoples that got perm banned lots of times and staff unban them again! I join Ruinscraft like 2 years ago ( around it ) yeah I know I was annoying and I loved to play and mess with everyone ( I can spend hours saying bad things that I did! Im just suggesting, this is server discussion, I hope Ruinscraft Staff unban me if they on't they have their reasons. Thank you!
"only got perm banned twice" thats twice more than normal lol