Can I get unbanned please?

Reaction score
Hi! My name is mbarbosa2008, I got banned for multiple stuffs that u can check with /pinfo mbarbosa2008 the list is too long to write it in here, you probably know me for my stupid pvp battles where I broke lots of rules, anyways...
I'm banned from Ruinscraft Server's for almost 1 year and I already did a ban appeal I then I got banned from Ban appeal's section.... long story....

Soo I was wondering if staff team could review my ban, and maybe unban me if I deserve it or do some kind of test... I don't know...
But I would love to go back to Ruinecraft server's I miss everyone there..

Thank you soo much for your time

From
mbarbosa2008

Reaction score
This is how my forums part looks for. There's no ban appeal's section

Captura de ecrã 2021-09-19, às 14.53.00.png

Reaction score
In my defense everyone that's talking bad about me hates me. And yes there's peoples tat like me but yeah I did break many rules but It was 1 year ago in 1 year peoples change! And if u sy u never change Barbosa is that bc ur that kind of peoples who will always be toxic
You, like dogbat, are a sociopathic child who commits the same mistakes over and over with 0 change. Also you used an alt in july and tried to bypass your ban. Im sure staff can verify it, and I have screenshots of it. So after 3-4 months between ur ban evasion and this, Im 99% sure you havent changed, and its not been a year. Your obession with rejoining the ruinscraft community is unhealthy. Move the fuck on and live your live and grow up.

OinkerCertified

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
can we like not talk about dogbat like fr we had this convo done with ages ago roux, shut up and stop using a guy as a terrible roast when you also explain an argument you don't make fun of the otehr person, just maeks you seem dumb and egotistical ok bye

• Agree
Reactions: ILagWithShaders
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
In my defense everyone that's talking bad about me hates me. And yes there's peoples tat like me but yeah I did break many rules but It was 1 year ago in 1 year peoples change! And if u sy u never change Barbosa is that bc ur that kind of peoples who will always be toxic
idk man you didnt change cus your spelling is fucking atrocious still

Reaction score
You, like dogbat, are a sociopathic child who commits the same mistakes over and over with 0 change. Also you used an alt in july and tried to bypass your ban. Im sure staff can verify it, and I have screenshots of it. So after 3-4 months between ur ban evasion and this, Im 99% sure you havent changed, and its not been a year. Your obession with rejoining the ruinscraft community is unhealthy. Move the fuck on and live your live and grow up.
hey stop that dogbat and me are bros

• Joy
Reactions: Roux007