Rejected Builder Application For Ruinscraft

Discussion in 'Build Applications' started by I_Gabe, Feb 9, 2019.

1. I_Gabe

I_Gabe New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Dear staff of Ruinscraft and Dukesmart,
    Hello there, I am thinking about joining the rank of "Builder" for Ruinscraft. I am so glad that I have found a server like yours, because there are not many servers like Ruinscraft. This server has such a nice community of players with such talent, free WorldEdit, events, and many more features that help to define what Ruinscraft really is. I am so happy to be apart of your amazing server!
    1) My username is I_Gabe.
    2) I have been building for about four to five years since I have joined.
    3) No, I am not in a build team and I do not have a staff position.
    4) I am 13 years old and my timezone is GMT -5.
    5) I have been playing on this server for quite some time now. Many people on Ruinscraft enjoy the games that my friends and I have built. My creative potential can really benefit many players in Ruinscraft along with the staff, too.
    Ruinscraft is a growing server with many new players joining the fun. I would be happy to help them out with their experiences with this awe-inspiring server!
    6) Here are some photos of some builds on my plot.

Thank you for taking time out of your days to read this, I appreciate it.
    -I_Gabe

Attached Files:

2. Collardian

Collardian Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +298
    It seems like you've put a lot of effort into your plot, but in my opinion, your building needs more depth. You could make this happen by using a bigger variety of blocks or adding decor around. Your builds are great, but they are made for a minigame, not a showcase. Just some feedback, but please take it into consideration.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. King_Weasel

King_Weasel Member

Ratings:
    +8
    I think that some of them would be great for Dropper maps. GL!

4. Waafff

Waafff New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Your building in the bigger scale is alright, although would need a bit more detail, and your building in normal scale isn't very original and needs a lot of both interior and exterior work.

5. Grantdrew

Grantdrew Block Spammer
    Moderator Build Team

Ratings:
    +349
    Thank you for applying to the Ruinscraft Build Team! Unfortunately, your application has been rejected. You feature very lovely macro builds, but we're not seeing a lot of detail in them. The walls, floor, and furniture could use hints of decay to give the atmosphere a more realistic vibe to it. With the release of 1.13 on our server and soon to be 1.14, we'd love to see you make use of those new blocks and building mechanics as well. Remember you may reapply in 2 weeks. Good luck!

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.