Rejected Build Application

Discussion in 'Build Applications' started by Jahphix, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Jahphix

Jahphix New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    1) What is your Minecraft username?

My minecraft IGN/username is Kamil___ (Changed)

2) How long have you been building?

I have been build for about 3 years improving my skills on terrain and structure.

3) Are you currently in another build team, or staff position? If yes, where?

I am currently not on any another build team or in any position of staff on any server.

4) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?

I am 13 Years of age and my time zone is GMT -400

5) Why should we choose you over anyone else?

I have always wanted to join a build team and work with others that enjoy, and have a passion for building. I want to expand on my building skills showing others and contributing my best work that I can possibly do to improve the server. I would also make a big impact on the server making and creating new spawns using different styles and techniques over the past years of building.I am also loyal and trustworthy when working with a team.

6) Please provide some preview of your building abilities (pictures, videos, or WorldEdit schematic files). This is not optional.

Link to builds that I have completed to join RuinsCraft's Build Team https://imgur.com/a/H0niG

Better Pictures for Grantdrew: https://imgur.com/a/ilKKx

#1 Jahphix, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Grantdrew

Grantdrew Block Spammer
    Moderator Build Team

Ratings:
    +349
    I find it kind of hard to see your builds with the shaders and FOV. Do you mind making a portfolio where you use the same images with FOV 100 and no shaders?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jahphix

Jahphix New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Will get to that as soon as possible, no worries m8. Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to have them to you in 2 - 3 days, if that is too long please tell me when, and how soon you would need these pictures. I'll get to it no worries. :)

4. Jahphix

Jahphix New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I took the pictures in the specifications you asked.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Grantdrew

Grantdrew Block Spammer
    Moderator Build Team

Ratings:
    +349
    I don't want this to get lost, bump.

6. OneBigSnowball

Ratings:
    +38
    good

7. Grantdrew

Grantdrew Block Spammer
    Moderator Build Team

Ratings:
    +349
    Thank you for applying; however, I'm rejecting this application because I don't really see you online often enough to be sure you'd be an active member. Your builds look really nice, though. Love that style!

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.