Rejected Bri's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Brian, May 15, 2020.

1. Brian

Brian New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    What is your Minecraft username?
    My minecraft username is MyNameBriBri
    What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    I'm at the moment 16 years of age and my timezone is EST
    How long have you played on our servers?
    Maybe around a year now? My friend introduced this server to me, and it's reignited my passion to build.
    In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    I haven't really helped people, but I love exploring and looking at other peoples plots, and sometimes even joining events to gawk at the creations everyone's made.
    In what ways would you improve the server?
    Some form of viewing the whole map maybe? Most of the plots i've seen are from people who start events or the plots that are fairly close to mine. If there was some form of world map, then maybe people can find some hidden gems hidden around the ruinscraft plot-based world.
    Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    I haven't have any experience as a staff besides moderating discord servers. The discord servers are usually servers filled with friends. Really nothing to moderate since everyone knows eachother and have a similar sense of humor, but I do listen to the owners commands and know when something gets too heated.
    Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    I often browse the server, and I love to see the creations everyone has made. They always give me new build ideas, and the chat and community seems pretty cool and funny at times. I know when things get too heated, or If certain things are too inappropriate. As a staff I know what line I can and cannot step over, and hope to make this community more fun.​

2. Emperyia

Emperyia Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +403
    needs way more details on 4,5,6,7. you have some experience, and idk about your idea, your experience on moderating isnt good, and 7 honestly just sounds like any normal player

this is probably gonna get rejected, so maybe for now prepare a better app, play and get well rounded and do some good stuff on mcatlas more, stuff like that, overall just be better and more notable, gl in the future

heil superiorob

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. mijo6000

mijo6000 Member

Ratings:
    +163
  4. PVP_Builder

Ratings:
    +1,271
    Hey, we've decided to reject this application. Contact a staff member if you want more information. Thank you for applying!

5. jgwarrior

jgwarrior New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    this is an amazing application, i would love to see you on the staff team in the future

6. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +2,017
    rip

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.