Boom

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by windows_virus, May 23, 2020.

1. windows_virus

Retired Staff Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +577
    On the forums, there are 3 threads that involve the community. By this, I mean users could get together and write a message and respond over and over again. The threads I am talking about are "Count to 1 million" "Ban the person above you", and "compliment the person above you". All but one of these have effectively died out, so I thought I would make a new one. However, I am going to make this different. I have seen this a lot lately, and I decided it would be a decent idea to see if people could come together and finish it off. If you dont know what Im talking about, Ill go over the basics.

The Basics:
    • I will say the first word, and if you know the next word, say it
    • If somebody says the next word, respond that with the word that comes after THEIR word, not mine (finish the sentence basically).
    • Dont say the entire thing at once or multiple times, let the message go on for like 10 pages, and not end at the first one.
    Now, if you get the reference, please say the next word. Have fun!

The first word is: Boom

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. jobelspice

jobelspice New Member

Ratings:
    +24
    Boom. Ip-banned. Staffin's a good job, mate! It's challengin' work, outta doors. I guarantee you'll not go hungry'cause at the end of the day, long as there's two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone banned. Ooh. Dad? Dad, I'm a- Ye- Not a "crazed minimod", dad, I'm a staff member! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's a mental sickness! I'll be honest with ya: my parents do not care for it "I think his mate saw me."Yes, yes he did! "Feelins'? Look mate, you know who has a lot of feelings?" People that get others punished because they got offended. Professionals have standards be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to ban everyone you meet. Dad.... Dad p-, yeah - put Mum on the phone

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. ILagWithShaders

ILagWithShaders Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +228
    sounds neat

• Informative Informative x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.