Rejected Bomba1749's Helper application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by boomba1749, Oct 25, 2019.

1. boomba1749

boomba1749 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My IGN is Bomba1749

I'm 13 and I am in the eastern time zone

I have played on this server since July 21 2019

i have helped people on the server by giving them advice on trades, telling them commands, helping them on builds, etc

I would help the server because I am really active (~4 hours a day) and i don't have any biases towards players or groups of players

I have experience administrating on a server on a free to play minecraft like mobile game called the blockheads for about 6 months

You should choose me over other people because i am very active, and so i would be able to deal with most issues people have very quickly

2. PVP_Builder

PVP_Builder Member

Ratings:
    +102
    I would recommend formatting this application differently (showing the questions in bold and having the answers under them), Adding more detail to 4, 5, and 7, and playing on the server for a bit longer. I believe the staff require 6 months minimum but I could be wrong. Good luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Alytra_Unbounded

Alytra_Unbounded New Member

Ratings:
    +23
    Hello there! If you read this comment please make these changes because it hurts my soul deeply for them to be ignored!!

1) This needs to be longer, even at first glance I can tell it needs more. Look at other applications for a better sense of what needs to happen.

2) Put in the questions! It has to be the full question, copy paste it in.

3) I've seen you in game a good amount, and it's great you're active, but from what I've seen on the server you seemed to have better writing capacities than this. Try your best!

4) The more months you've been on, the better! This is good, because you've been on for a decent amount of time.

5) Number four is a bit disappointing to me, you need to write much more. Give us more examples. This is your chance to sell yourself as a kind and useful member of the community who has already done something to help. Take that chance!

6) Number five is meant to be not only a question of personal moves, but also of things that could be added/removed from the server, on a technical side. Think about what you've always wished was on RC but isn't yet.

7) It's good you have staffing experience, bit you need to present it better.

8) For number 7, re-read bullet five (question four). This should be at least a paragraph. What are your best qualities as a human being?

Thank you for taking the time to read this. You are allowed to edit your application, so use that! Even a few small edits can change this on a whole level, since you seem nice already! Good luck!

PS. Try to fix your grammar, there seem to be lots of mistakes. Get experience on the Discord too, as well as these forums.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ZavidLife

Ratings:
    +38
    Hey, we appreciate you creating an application. But we feel that it is lacking some detail and information that could help us make a more clear decision. Please consider looking at some already accepted applications for reference!

• Agree Agree x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.