Rejected BlueBot25 Staff Application (#5)

Jul 16, 2017
Gisborne New Zealand
Hello,

This is my fifth staff application and I love Ruinscraft and I'm looking forward to 'Creative Infinite' and I can't wait to see what's going down in it. Let's get on to my staff application.

1) In Game Name: BlueBotPlayz. https://namemc.com/name/BlueBotPlayz - List of all my Previous MC names.

2) Age & Timezone:
26 and I was born on the 25 July & UTC+12:00

3) Time I've Played: 1-3 Months / 1-9 Weeks.

4) Ways I've Helped: I've helped Dukesmart himself with the /give (item) command and I've helped 3 people build, I've also helped someone with the /global and the /local commands. People have appreciated that stuff and they said they owed me but I kept saying 'No need too, just helping out'
Also, just recently I helped 'TheSilverChicken' that is new to the server, and I was showing him Creative Plots, then I pushed him in and he msged me saying 'HEY YOU PUSHED ME IN' then I posted in global chat 'Everyone give a warm welcome to TheSilverChicken!' then I msged him saying 'Sorry, most people play on Creative Plots so I pushed you in to give you a warm welcome' then he thanked me and we're friends, I helped him get on the forums.

5) Improve Ruinscraft: I could improve RuinsCraft by making it a happier, healthier, bully free, bigger community. What I mean by 'healthier community' is by making the RuinsCraft community more social and by helping them respect each other for who they are and so they can deal with anyone mean in a respectful way. I could also advertise this server on Discord, Youtube, and many others.

6) Staff Experience: I've been staff on 4 other servers. I'll put a list of what my roles are on how many servers:
Moderator: 1
Admin: 2
Helper: 1
Those are my roles and how many servers.

7) Why You Should Choose Me: You should choose me because of what I said on Number 5 and I'm really trust worthy, and I don't break the rules, also I can and will advertise RuinsCraft, I recently had to advertise a few discord servers and now they're packed with a flood of people (I mean a lot of people) All you have to do is give me something small to work with and I'll edit it to make it big then I'll advertise. Normally I wouldn't care if people hated me as a staff member but since I love RuinsCraft so much I would care if I was hated as staff and I would adduced my technique a little to try and make things better. Also, it takes from 1-3 weeks for people to know if there staff application is accepted or declined so if I get staff, I'll try to work my way up to 'Moderator' and then I'll take care of the staff applications so people don't have to wait that long. I'm a very logical man, I do joke around at times, but I'm mostly logical.

--------------------------These Ones Are Not Included In The Application Template. -------------------------

8) What I Play:
I mostly play on 'Creative Plots' for 1-4 hours or more, it depends on the day and occasion, but I normally not talk because I might be interrupting the chat and I might clog up the chat so I just build and read the chat, but if I get chosen as staff then I would speak up to my full ability. When 'Creative Infinite' come out I'll be playing my hours on there instead of 'Creative Plots'

9) Shout-outs: I would like to shout-out to a few people, all of them are special but the ones named 'special shout-outs' are for me to say thanks or sorry. Here I go.

HaleYnPappY - Being my friend on two servers - Been offline for 1-2 Months
MadZack201 - Helping Me - Last online Yesterday
NeonNightFox - Applying For 'Plot Staff' - IDK When He was last online
thespyalex1 - Being my friend.

Special Shout-outs

@a_tiny_doggo - For being staff and sorry for arguing with you in the Discord DM/PMs, I'm sorry.
@dukesmart - For creating the wonderful beloved RuinsCraft
All Staff, for helping RuinsCraft.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I looked back at this and said to myself 'The boy's been writing'

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
@BlueBotPlayz :)

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2015
Nowhere Land
ruinscraft.com
Hello,

This is my fifth staff application and I love Ruinscraft and I'm looking forward to 'Creative Infinite' and I can't wait to see what's going down in it. Let's get on to my staff application.

1) In Game Name: BlueBotPlayz. https://namemc.com/name/BlueBotPlayz - List of all my Previous MC names.

2) Age & Timezone:
26 and I was born on the 25 July & UTC+12:00

3) Time I've Played: 1-3 Months / 1-9 Weeks.

4) Ways I've Helped: I've helped Dukesmart himself with the /give (item) command and I've helped 3 people build, I've also helped someone with the /global and the /local commands. People have appreciated that stuff and they said they owed me but I kept saying 'No need too, just helping out'
Also, just recently I helped 'TheSilverChicken' that is new to the server, and I was showing him Creative Plots, then I pushed him in and he msged me saying 'HEY YOU PUSHED ME IN' then I posted in global chat 'Everyone give a warm welcome to TheSilverChicken!' then I msged him saying 'Sorry, most people play on Creative Plots so I pushed you in to give you a warm welcome' then he thanked me and we're friends, I helped him get on the forums.

5) Improve Ruinscraft: I could improve RuinsCraft by making it a happier, healthier, bully free, bigger community. What I mean by 'healthier community' is by making the RuinsCraft community more social and by helping them respect each other for who they are and so they can deal with anyone mean in a respectful way. I could also advertise this server on Discord, Youtube, and many others.

6) Staff Experience: I've been staff on 4 other servers. I'll put a list of what my roles are on how many servers:
Moderator: 1
Admin: 2
Helper: 1
Those are my roles and how many servers.

7) Why You Should Choose Me: You should choose me because of what I said on Number 5 and I'm really trust worthy, and I don't break the rules, also I can and will advertise RuinsCraft, I recently had to advertise a few discord servers and now they're packed with a flood of people (I mean a lot of people) All you have to do is give me something small to work with and I'll edit it to make it big then I'll advertise. Normally I wouldn't care if people hated me as a staff member but since I love RuinsCraft so much I would care if I was hated as staff and I would adduced my technique a little to try and make things better. Also, it takes from 1-3 weeks for people to know if there staff application is accepted or declined so if I get staff, I'll try to work my way up to 'Moderator' and then I'll take care of the staff applications so people don't have to wait that long.

--------------------------These Ones Are Not Included In The Application Template. -------------------------

8) What I Play:
I mostly play on 'Creative Plots' for 1-4 hours or more, it depends on the day and occasion, but I normally not talk because I might be interrupting the chat and I might clog up the chat so I just build and read the chat, but if I get chosen as staff then I would speak up to my full ability. When 'Creative Infinite' come out I'll be playing my hours on there instead of 'Creative Plots'

9) Shout-outs: I would like to shout-out to a few people, all of them are special but the ones named 'special shout-outs' are for me to say thanks or sorry. Here I go.

HaleYnPappY - Being my friend on two servers - Been offline for 1-2 Months
MadZack201 - Helping Me - Last online Yesterday
NeonNightFox - Applying For 'Plot Staff' - IDK When He was last online
thespyalex1 - Being my friend.

Special Shout-outs

@a_tiny_doggo - For being staff and sorry for arguing with you in the Discord DM/PMs, I'm sorry.
@dukesmart - For creating the wonderful beloved RuinsCraft
All Staff, for helping RuinsCraft.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
@BlueBotPlayz :)
There's a pretty huge jump in playtime from '1-9 weeks'.