MCATLAS Block of Iron, Anvil [COMPLAINTS, needs word]

• We have a new dark theme! To try it out, go to your Account Preferences and set Style to Ruinscraft Midnight.
Reaction score
Some people accidentally people repair Enchanted Pickaxes on Iron blocks the reason it happens is that someone might think they can use super breaker on it. but instead, it will strip all the enchantments off, it just really isn't good. I've asked some people if this happens to them and it does and they have lost god pickaxes to it. I am aware that there is a warning that tells that you have to right-click it again to confirm it, BUT people might not be reading the chat and if so they might not see it, so they end up stripping all the enchantments off their pickaxe.

Because of this, I hope one can fix it, or make it give you a better warning, or the individual player having the option if they want to be able to use an iron-block as an anvil.

Reaction score
Some people accidentally people repair Enchanted Pickaxes on Iron blocks the reason it happens is that someone might think they can use super breaker on it. but instead, it will strip all the enchantments off, it just really isn't good. I've asked some people if this happens to them and it does and they have lost god pickaxes to it. I am aware that there is a warning that tells that you have to right-click it again to confirm it, BUT people might not be reading the chat and if so they might not see it, so they end up stripping all the enchantments off their pickaxe.

Because of this, I hope one can fix it, or make it give you a better warning, or the individual player having the option if they want to be able to use an iron-block as an anvil.
its been in the game for over 2 years, MCMMO. if you repaired or salvaged something by accident, it is your fault (coming from someone who lost a god pick from repair and god sword from salvage). although a better warning could be issued like Repairing this item could make it lose enchants, most people know that repair isn't that good (other than for smelting)

• Eyes
Reactions: Ryzenix

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
its been in the game for over 2 years, MCMMO. if you repaired or salvaged something by accident, it is your fault (coming from someone who lost a god pick from repair and god sword from salvage). although a better warning could be issued like Repairing this item could make it lose enchants, most people know that repair isn't that good (other than for smelting)
lol "blame the player not the game" *proceeds to recall a time where they were unfairly victim of the same game problem*

i dont know if its a big enough deal to remove the mechanic or put development to fixing this but blaming the player is a bit of a stretch.

• Disagree
Reaction score
lol "blame the player not the game" *proceeds to recall a time where they were unfairly victim of the same game problem*

i dont know if its a big enough deal to remove the mechanic or put development to fixing this but blaming the player is a bit of a stretch.
I see what u mean by this but most ppl know enough about mcmmo repair to not use it because of how bad it is (and because mending is like 100x better). I didnt really mind about losing my god sword tho lol. once you make the mistake once, you know not do it again, so I think that its fine lol.

• Looking

Bunny_Rabbits

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score

I think you are right for iron blocks. True also for gold blocks. A fix for this could be to have either modified or different blocks so you can know them better and not accidently come across them in normal mining.

• Agree