Blerstol's staff Applications

Apr 3, 2021
1: What is your Minecraft Username?
Blerstol, I change sometimes but not often

2: What is your age and time zone?
I am 14, and I live in GMT+1 (British Summer Time)

3: How long have you played on our servers?
I began with MCATLAS on the 19th of December 2019

4: in what way have I helped people on the server?
Well I have always tried to help people whenever they need something but i wasn't always able to provide. However if there had been a grief and or someone was stolen from I have always reported it and got them justice, as it has happened to me a lot.

5: In what ways would you improve the server?
Well I'm actually applying because of some events that went down inside the serve with me and a few others. People were really rude and I felt like maybe if i applied and became a staff member I could help others, As some of the things that were said to me could seriously affect someone else, and I want to stop that.

6: Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
Well no, i haven't. but i have tried to help staff members in other servers to the point they respected me. I have owned servers by myself before but they had no more than 8 players in its existence. This server though is the first one I have applied to mainly because I do enjoy them.

7: Why should we choose you over anyone else?
Well as i said before, i want to try to bring players justice who have had really horrible things said and or done to them. My main goal is to make sure everyone is having a good time on the server, because if someone isn't enjoying themselves you will begin to loose players which no one wants. Also i dont know if its a good time to put it in here but i am dyslexic, and i thought if i had a staff role where i have to type frequently it would help me a little more.