Rejected Blerstol's Staff Application #2

• We have a new dark theme! To try it out, go to your Account Preferences and set Style to Ruinscraft Midnight.
Reaction score
1) What is your Minecraft username?
Blerstol

2) What is your age and time zone (GMT format preferred)
I am 15 years old, and my time zone is GMT+1 (British Summer Time)

3) How long have you played on our servers?
My account joined in December 2019, but I began playing daily in August 2020.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
Whenever new people have joined the server, I have told them where to go to get essential items. Whenever people joined my town, I gave them basic, but good gear so they could begin playing. I don’t exactly know if this counts as helping, But I provide food for when people need it and I always try to be polite to them. I also tell new players commands when they ask, and this means various commands such as Town based commands, Nation Commands, and the other commands in the server that don't go into either category.

5) In what way would you improve the server?
Now, I've done some things on this server that I am not proud of, and in the past few weeks I really wanted to change myself, and I want to help people steer away from the things I have done. This means removing toxicity, aiming to keep the chat clean and out of harm's way, and stop all forms of harassment, as I believe that everyone can get along together and I'd love to help contribute to improving the server in all aspects I can. And for plots, most of the same reason.

6) Do you have experience moderating any other server?
I have moderated several rather large Jurassic Park related discord servers, and some of those had up to 150 members. This is all mostly recent. I have run a few small SMP Minecraft servers with friends before also.

7) Why should you choose me over anyone else?
I think you should pick me because of my past on the server, and I know that isn't a good thing to really pick me but I have a reason. I decided that doing things against the rules on the server is no fun, and I realised that the server has changed massively since I remembered it from mid 2020, I really think I could contribute to making the server a toxic free place for people to create incredible things and make friends.

hallucinationman

Helper
Sponsor MCPLOTS
Sponsor MCATLAS
Reaction score
Blerstol,
Thank you for applying. We regret to inform you that we are going to reject this application, you may reapply in 2 weeks.