Rejected BlaykR's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by BlaykR, Mar 19, 2020.

1. BlaykR

BlaykR New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    BlaykR
    2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    15 y/o GMT-5
    3) How long have you played on our servers?
    Ive played for more then a month
    4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    I have helped people in a few different ways. Most of the time, it is giving out command. I also try to welcome newer players. I believe that, by taking on the helper role, I could enhance player experience.
    5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    I would help keep out any hackers or toxic players. i would also allow players to talk to me encase of someone griefing or breaking rules.
    6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    I have experience as staff on servers for different games but being staff on a minecraft server will be a new experience for me
    7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    I have experience helping people out on big communities like this one and i don't keep any bias and i keep myself free of corruption

2. k0rnel

Helper

Ratings:
    +69
    Hello BlaykR,

Your application is good but you need to add some more things to it.
    furthermore I recommend appling with a longer playtime (3 or 6 months atleast)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SypxnYT

SypxnYT New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Good application but u need more detail :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Doggi

Doggi Member

Ratings:
    +26
    In my opinion, numbers 5 and 7 need more detail on how you will make the server better for players and how you will impact the server in a positive way. Also, you should fix a few grammar mistakes.

Also number 4 has lines taken from the one on my application...

#4 Doggi, Mar 20, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  5. Malyesa

Helper

Ratings:
    +38
    Hello! We appreciate you taking time to apply, but find that your application is lacking. Adding more detail would help a lot. You also don't have enough playtime. We hope to see you apply again in the future!

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.