Reduced Ban Appeal of SCH0LTZ

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by SCHOLTZ, Jul 10, 2019.

1. SCHOLTZ

SCHOLTZ New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Okay so i just want to say sorry for the trouble. I was banned 07/11/2019 for suspicion of using X-ray hacks. The place where i was mining was mcAtlas Mponeng which is really ore rich and you can't mine 10 block without finding ores. I wasn't mining irregularly i just realised that just like I.R.L the deposits of ore sit next to each other and that if you find coal you will then find gold ore diamonds nearby. This isn't xray this is just how i figured the ores worked. I don't know how to hack and i also don't know how to uses X-ray as they are claiming. I don't know how to prove this either but will show any admin with the time. I can screenshare on discord and show how i mine and hopefully that will be the end of this ban or atleast shorten it as i understand the griefing claim. I just joined the server Today and figured it was like factions where you try and take over the other base i am wrong and should be banned or warned for this i understand. I just hope that my ban gets shortened or even voided. AFter my grief my country/town joined the nation and now have better understanding of how McAtlas should be played(Get that gold money). I hope that the admins and mod's see me eye to eye on this and realise i was just mining for that Gold and diamonds.
    Edit: There is also measures in place for x-ray so that x-ray doesnt even work even if you have it and even though they have that i still got banned

Attached Files:

#1 SCHOLTZ, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  2. IIIBorealiaIII

IIIBorealiaIII New Member

Ratings:
    +14
    I'm skeptical of this appeal. I found lots of coal in Ireland where I firstly set homebase, and the ores didn't behave that way. When I found coal, I found more coal. Same for Iron or any other ore. And onto the grief, its your responsibility to understand the rules by either checking them out on the MCAtlas website or asking a staff first. Claiming you assumed something isn't going to help your case, as it only shows that you didn't consult any staff or the website before carrying out an action. Also there isn't any proof of this pattern in the ores or that you were wrongfully told that you could grief. At least for me, the only thing your file shows is the Minecraft launcher. Should this ban be shortened? Possibly. However I am definitely skeptical of every point you've made here. Regardless, good luck with your appeal.

3. SCHOLTZ

SCHOLTZ New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Go to any nation capital /n spawn and you shall see the ores behave this way my friend

4. IIIBorealiaIII

IIIBorealiaIII New Member

Ratings:
    +14
    Not in Ireland or China or anywhere else I've been.

5. SCHOLTZ

SCHOLTZ New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Go to Mponeng and mine there for 5 mins and then you will believe me. Mponeng is an actual gold mine in real life so in game it is stacked with ores.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Roux007

Roux007 Member

Ratings:
    +183
    I think this a sketchy appeal, but Ive tested his theory and it works 7 out of the 10 times Ive mined. Also, your grammar my man. Please capitalize the i's.

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. StupidDrew9

Administrator Developer Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +869
    Still not sure about the xray thing, and should've read the rules before doing the grief thing, but ban lowered to 10 days. Thanks for submitting a ban appeal.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Roux007

Roux007 Member

Ratings:
    +183
    Stupid drew graced us with his presence

• Creative Creative x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.