Reduced Ban appeal of CreateAlex

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by CreateAlex, Jul 14, 2019.

1. CreateAlex

CreateAlex New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This is my first time doing a ban appeal although I have been banned for minor griefing before. This "grief" ban (all in mcatlas) was applied for me when I wasn't in the server and it lasts an entire week. I didn't do an appeal for the ban I mentioned before because I thought it was fair, I griefed crops when they were clearly next to China's claim (it was stupid because even the owner of the crops was in front of me when I stole the crops xd), but this time; there is not the slightest chance that the ban is fair. Since the first ban I decided not to pick up materials at the edge of a claim (like the server rules say), and I don't remember doing it again. I only remember looting from unclaimed towns, for example: a town next to Himalaya, Singapur (the claim disappeared) and Leningrad (it also disappeared) and (public) chests in the middle of nowhere in Africa. For me, looting unclaimed towns isn't griefing because the town doesn't belong to anyone until someone claims it. You only have the belief that someone owns it when it is claimed (or at the edge of a claim)

i wish at least the admin that banned me could give me information of what I did (like the person who I griefed or the town etc.) because, besides thinking it's unfair, I'm very dissapointed of who I could have griefed and I want to return it its stuff

By the way I didn't grief roads either.

#1 CreateAlex, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  2. royalkingkb

Administrator Developer Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +573
    I have reduced your ban

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.