Rejected Atsno's Builder Application

Discussion in 'Build Applications' started by Atsno, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Atsno

Atsno New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Hello whoever is reading this, I hope you enjoy this short piece of text.

1. What is your Minecraft username?
    My Minecraft username is Atsno.

2. How long have you been building?
    I have been passionately building for 3 years but I have been playing Minecraft for 7 years.

3. Are you currently in another build team, or staff position? If yes, where?
    I am the main builder on my friend's server out of 5 builders/staff. I have not been on a build team for a large server but would love to have the experience.

4. What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    I am 13 and live in PTZ

5. Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    I actually don't know why you should choose me over everyone else, I think anyone is capable if they tried. But ever since the plot server I did use went down, Ruinscraft is the only server I use, I love the spawn you have made for your server and I would love to help. Also you should choose me because I have learned a lot from other builds including tips from professional Minecraft builders including builders such as Aeqoutis. I am also very good at building myself and I think I would be a good member of the team. I enjoy a modern/realistic style of buildings as I would like to study architecture in university. I like the idea of incorporating my greenery in towns as well as high density cities. I have also built a couple of sci-fi cities which I also enjoy making. My building has improved a lot and I plan to keep improving. I would love to build on the Ruinscraft team.

Here are some pictures from my current build, Imperial City, as well as some older builds including London and Bridgeport.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
    Atsno

Attached Files:

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. King_Weasel

King_Weasel Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Amazing!

• Like Like x 1
  3. marz

marz New Member

Ratings:
    +20
    Your builds are so unique and cool, and I love how you have a different sense of style.

4. Atsno

Atsno New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  5. PrincessWendy

PrincessWendy Member

Ratings:
    +15
    I like it, but Its not a very big build and the architecture is nothing I haven't seen before, May I suggest making another bigger build? Anyway good luck.

6. Collardian

Collardian Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +298
    It's great in my opinion. I can see what you were going for with the different style types. If there is anything I should criticize, it would be the amount of detail on the exterior.

7. ExceededFern

ExceededFern Member

Ratings:
    +84
    cool builds, I would get into more styles of building.

8. Atsno

Atsno New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks! I am working on making the exteriors more detailed. I just really don't like the look of over detailing so i'm being careful :>. Here is one of my more recent builds

Attached Files:

9. Atsno

Atsno New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Here are some more recent builds, just to add to the collection!

Attached Files:

10. Grantdrew

Grantdrew Block Spammer
    Moderator Build Team

Ratings:
    +349
    Thank you for applying! Unfortunately, we have decided to reject your application. We appreciate your effort and time you put into these builds, but they’re not quite the quality we’re looking for. Perhaps you can improve your detailing and block variety to make each and every building something interesting to look at. Keep practicing and good luck!

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Atsno

Atsno New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Thank you. I am working on my detailing.

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.