Art Competition

Discussion in 'Ideas and Feedback' started by Delilah, May 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Delilah

Delilah New Member

Ratings:
    +9
    I think there should be an art competition.

Add a new channel to the discord server named, Art Contest.
    (Even have a normal art channel as I think a few of us may have some art to show)

Do themes of what we should draw and react with a thumbs up which determines how many points that person gets, art contest goes on for a week and ends on the Sunday.

I hope this could happen,
    Delilah

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. __north

Moderator Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +972
    Hi Delilah,

We have done an art contest previously, but it was done through Google Forms rather than Discord. We found this way was much cleaner and easier to receive and judge submissions, and will likely continue to do it this way in the future. However, we are always open to new suggestions and ideas, so we will take this into consideration. You can read the details of our art contest here, since we will probably be hosting another one in the future!

As for the regular art channel, you can definitely feel free to post your art in the #general chat. We may add more text channels in the future, but for now, this is a suitable solution.

Thanks so much!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Delilah

Delilah New Member

Ratings:
    +9
    No problem, North! I will definitely read the details of the contest. Thank you. Have a good day :)

• Like Like x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.