Armor hud with optifine.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by DriedGrape, Aug 7, 2015.

1. DriedGrape

DriedGrape Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +268
    Can someone please explain to me how to install armor hud with optifine? Windows 7.

• Like Like x 1
  2. efusion4

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,522
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Trippayy

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +782
    I have an alternative to just an armor hud mod. I would use the better pvp mod. All you need is forge and the better pvp mods.

http://files.minecraftforge.net/

Once you have forge, just run the file and it should install automatically. Now you need to get the mod, the link will be below.

http://minecraftsix.com/better-pvp-mod/

All you need to do is go to your .minecraft folder. If you do not know how, then go to your start button and type in %appdata%. Then go to .minecraft and then go to your mods folder. After that just drag the mod inside it. As simple as that.

Now you need to go to open your minecraft launcher, then create a new profile/edit your profile. Then go to where it says "Use version" and click the drop down menu, then scroll down till you see forge for 1.9. Click that and then click save profile and launch your game.

That should be all. Here is a link to a video I made.

#3 Trippayy, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  4. TheDarkMessiah1

TheDarkMessiah1 Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +556
    What the heck its means!!!!!!!!!!????????
    Please someone tell me tnx
    -Jay_Cobra

5. Trippayy

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +782
    Basically it shows you your armor status, so when you pvp you can tell if it is about to break or not.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Trippayy

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +782
    @DriedGrape Video is now in my first post, just in case you need more help.

• Like Like x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.