Rejected Appyling for staff

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by MatrixOne500, Dec 25, 2020.

1. MatrixOne500

MatrixOne500 New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    What is your Minecraft username?
    My Minecraft username is MatrixOne500

What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    I have just turned 15 years of age. my time zone is gmt+0

How long have you played here on Ruinscraft?
    I am not 100% sure, but I believe I have been on here for 3-4 months, and although it has been a very short amount of time, I became to love this server instantly.

In what way have you helped people on the server?
    When people said how do you make a town public or how to set perms i would reply saying how to do it

In what ways would you improve the server?
    I will improve the server by stopping people from chat flood

Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?

No, apart from owning my own server, that turned out to be a failure.

Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    You should choose me because i will help the server out a lot and hopefully i wont have to mute many people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. teraxyl

teraxyl New Member

Ratings:
    +5
    yeah i think you deserve staff your a nice person

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. MatrixOne500

MatrixOne500 New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    thank you

4. Ieclen

Ieclen Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +668
    HELLO MERRY CHRIST

1. not absolutely necessary, but i recommend you play the server for around a few more months to get a good hold on the minecraft poopy butt poop
    yes
    2. FORMAT BRO!!!!
    there is a weird space in between the second and third question it makes me sad and want to cry :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( But in all seriousness, it doesn't really matter about spelling and stuff, it just depends on if you want to be perceived as professional or sumn.
    3. Specify more GAMER BRO!!!!
    Be more specific when you talk about this, and add more examples. Here's a demo of what I suggest

When people ask me questions about MCATLAS, I try to answer as much as I can! When people would ask in chat about how to make towns public, or to set perms, I answer with things like "./p toggle public", etc.

i wrote that in 10 seconds and also i do not know how to mcatlas so dont copy paste that into your app just like use as funny example!!!!!!!

Another example of how you can try to be more specific is here:
    How will you stop people from chat flood? What makes you the only person who can do this? Do you have a specific way to stop people from chat flooding that is not something other people applying could do?

You also may want to think about in 5th section to put some EPIC ideas for commands and suggestions just in general you want to see in the server. Don't rip them from other people's apps tho, not epic >:(
    Again, specify how you will help the server a lot and why do you not want to mute a lot of people? What effects will it have on the community and how EPIC POGGERS will it be?

its christmas so im gonna go back to fiddling with my gifts, have a great day and

-iecl out

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. PVP_Builder

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,284
    MatrixOne500,

Thank you for applying. We regret to inform you that we are going to reject this application. You may reapply in two weeks. (edited)

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.