Rejected Applying to be a mod

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ObeyRyan735, Jan 2, 2021.

1. ObeyRyan735

ObeyRyan735 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1) What is your Minecraft username? My Minecraft username is ObeyRyan735.
    2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)? My age is 14 and my time zone is GMT-5
    3) How long have you played on our servers? I have played on McAtlas since June 28, 2020
    4) In what ways have you helped people on the server? I report a lot of griefing that happens on the server.
    5) In what ways would you improve the server? I would improve the server by being active a lot so I can make sure no one breaks any rules. Also, I would check my discord a lot for the reports and help section.
    6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server? No
    7) Why should we choose you over anyone else? You should choose me rather than anyone else because I am very active and check my discord very often for any notification personally and in the report section so I can resolve issues ASAP.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. Dieco

Dieco Member

Ratings:
    +27
    toooooooooo short

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. ObeyRyan735

ObeyRyan735 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I wasn’t sure if it was, this is my first time applying lol

4. Bunny_Rabbits

Bunny_Rabbits Member

Ratings:
    +319
    Hiya, it's nice of you to want to be staff, we do need people to help us.
    Here are some suggestions to help you succeed.

1, Don't be put off if they reject your first application, it doesn't mean you could not become staff later. You would be able to reapply after two weeks.
    2, If you haven't already done it, take a look at the top of the staff app forum to get the latest advice on applying for staff. In particular, that will help you know what they are looking for in staff.
    3, Have a read of past applications, in particular the successful ones. This will help you understand the standard that they are looking for.

Good luck in your application and see you around on the server some time.

5. northikoto

Ratings:
    +1,138
    ObeyRyan735,

Thank you for applying! Unfortunately, we have decided to reject this application. You may reapply in two weeks if you so choose.
    (Quick side note: All staff start as helpers and work their way up based on a variety of factors. Keep this in mind as you make your decision to reapply.)

• Like Like x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.