Apply for Builder

Discussion in 'Build Applications' started by Optanius, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Optanius

Optanius New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello

I`m Michael Folmering. 14 years old.
    I live in the Netherlands.

My Minecraft username is: Optanius
    I have been building for 3 years now..
    I have been Builder on an other server for 6 months.. But that server closed..
    My age is 14. Our timezone CET

I hope your choose my because I want to help this server a lot. With my own experience!

-Michael

Attached Files:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. PrincessWendy

PrincessWendy Member

Ratings:
    +14
    Do you have picks from any other builds? the screenshots are from 2 years ago and probably wouldn't be a fair judgement of your building level now

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. King_Weasel

King_Weasel Member

Ratings:
    +8
  4. Ravvvven_

Ravvvven_ New Member

Ratings:
    +5

#4 Ravvvven_, Jul 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2019 at 3:01 AM
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +470
    I suggest writing down what server you used to build for. In addition, I recommend making your grammar cleaner and more logical.

6. Roux007

Roux007 Member

Ratings:
    +181
    Classic good builds. I like it a lot. Very warm and nice as I always say. You might want to build something a *bit* more detailed, and a little less generic. Still good.

Not to start anything, but seeing as you are very new around here, Ill give you some tips:
    Dont ciritisize a lot of people when you are new. You will get called out by someone (Example: me)
    Dont go around throwing in statements that arnt true. (I understand forum posts are opinions, but saying his stuff is bland, which it clearly isnt)

For your sake, I am just trying to help you. I did the exact same thing when I joined, and I got burned bad. Hope you enjoy RC.

7. Ravvvven_

Ravvvven_ New Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Okay thanks for the advice, I appreciate it ( btw I'm not new just new to the website )

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.