Rejected Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Ayedin, Jul 13, 2019 at 10:25 PM.

1. Ayedin

Ayedin New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    • Ayedin

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?

• I am 17 years old.
    • Central: It's currently 8:56

3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft?
    • I was a part of the community for about 3 years before I was banned. I began playing during 2014 and got banned during 2017. I'm back and better now and plan to stay this time. I was a kit-pvp legend!

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?

• During my years I believe I have been a very active and bright person, more or so in a negative way. The past is in the past and I am here to make people happy and enjoy the game more than they already do. I myself am honestly hyped that I get to be back to play with the community and make new friends. I greet people with the "Hey, Hi, and Hello's" I'm a bright character for the community and feel I can be a light in some peoples lives. I go around creative looking at peoples cool builds and tell them how I think it is. They're all honestly good. I'm very friendly towards players, and I always say something creative in chat to get people active, Who wants a dead chat? *am i right* I am a very social person and I really think I can be someone that people can just talk to if they're bored, or have nothing else to do.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?

• I'm full of bright ideas, Fun and serious. I'm good at judging and giving feedback on ideas of the community and the staff team, and contribute to ideas. I am sure I can be a great addition to the community just by how I am as a person and my acceptional attitude on everything. I can spot toxicity very easy and will put a stop to it immediately, I can keep the chat going and happy and have various topics to just vibe with and have everyone contribute to.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    • Absolutely not, Sorry! I am a very quick learner and know a little bit about the server, but again I've been gone for a little bit but I'm learning. I'm good at following the rules and making decisions. Accept when I'm ordering food, gosh.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    Hi I'm Aidan, I used to be a bit of a trouble maker among the Ruinscraft community. I know for a fact the whole staff team knows me, and knows how awful I was. Over the past year or so I have changed as a person, the events I have had have shown me the little things in life and I am a great choice and a very good asset needed on the Ruinscraft staff team. I'm an all out vibe and a mood for happy people. I can contribute to a lot and give a lot of great ideas and help the staff make tough decisions. I am a very bright young man and can do a lot. I don't know all of the commands and what everything is about, but I can learn, and I can have fun doing it.

- I am blessed to be back with everyone. I'm ready to have a good time and vibe with you guys. Thank you for this chance,

#1 Ayedin, Jul 13, 2019 at 10:25 PM
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019 at 1:27 AM
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ravvvven_

Ravvvven_ New Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi Adrian! I think it might be a little concerning that you have been banned. But besides that there a few grammar mistakes. I also suggest making your font a little smaller and unbold the answers to the questions, make the question bold instead. I wish you the best of luck!

3. Ayedin

Ayedin New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    dot dot dot, My name is Aidan, and I bolded the important stuff so that they can be seen easier. Thank you for your concerns, and thanks for the luck!

4. Riverchild33

Riverchild33 New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Just as she said, it's slightly concerning about your ban. Maybe put some information on how long and why so its less concerning? Also as she said I think maybe a 14 - 16 size font is best for an application. For the time zone, stating the time won't really work. Try the GMT format, which is GMT + or - something. A quick google search will tell you for your location, just so easier for the reviewer!
    Good Luck!
    River

5. __north

Moderator Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +928
    Hi Ayedin,

This is a nice application, however, your previous ban conflicts with your chances of becoming a staff member. Although we are willing to accept those with a problematic record as long as they have shown signs of improving and are fit to represent our server, you have just recently returned from this ban, and due to this, I do not believe you are fully capable of becoming a staff member. Since you were banned for over 2 years, there is a lot that you have to learn about the server, such as the new environment, the new commands, servers, and more. It is equivalent to starting the server as a completely new player. I encourage you to play the server for 3-6 months before reapplying. Keep in mind your previous ban may still conflict with your chances even after this period of time.

Thank you for applying!

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.